Who do you want to play in the Divisional Round?

Who would you prefer to play in the Divisional Round?

• Rams

Votes: 3 12.0%
  • Cardinals

Votes: 5 20.0%
  • 49ers

Votes: 4 16.0%
  • Eagles

Votes: 13 52.0%

• Total voters

PackAttack12

R-E-L-A-X
Reaction score
49ers looking extremely solid. Cowboys extremely flat.

I have nightmares about dealing with their running game again.

Mondio

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Oh yeah... aggressive....borderline dirty. I want NOTHING to do with the 9ers.
Once their roids wore off they’d find themselves cold and losing badly on Lambeau field and there will be nothing they can do.

I picked them to beat Dallas, but Dallas isn’t done with this game yet by any means.

OkieCheesehead

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Once their roids wore off they’d find themselves cold and losing badly on Lambeau field and there will be nothing they can do.

I picked them to beat Dallas, but Dallas isn’t done with this game yet by any means.
That’s one thing I always love about the playoffs. Our biggest advantage is the weather

Pokerbrat2000

Opinions are like A-holes, we all have one.
Reaction score
I think the teams to watch out for are the 3 teams from the NFC West. Hard to say that the Packers, Cowboys or Bucs had a whole lot of competition in their prospective divisions. All 3 of those teams (Rams, Cards and 49'ers) have at times looked great. Just hoping a playoff game against the Packers, isn't one of those times, since we will be facing 1 of them next week and potentially another in the NFCCG.

weeds

Fiber deprived old guy.
Reaction score
I think the teams to watch out for are the 3 teams from the NFC West. Hard to say that the Packers, Cowboys or Bucs had a whole lot of competition in their prospective divisions. All 3 of those teams (Rams, Cards and 49'ers) have at times looked great. Just hoping a playoff game against the Packers, isn't one of those times, since we will be facing 1 of them next week and potentially another in the NFCCG.
...and hopefully it won't be 35 degrees like last year.

KiDcUdI

Cheesehead
Reaction score
The team we want to play the least is the 9ers. Of all the teams in the NFC they’re the team we benefit the least from playing in cold weather. They run the ball and use play action which is perfect for cold weather. On top of that they’ve got an incredibly strong front 7.

Every other team wants to pass the ball and I’ll take my chances with them trying to throw in the cold than having the 9ers run on us every play.

Reaction score
...and hopefully it won't be 35 degrees like last year.
No it’s getting close enough. The weekend highs are high teens and Lows are low single digits depending on game times.

These guys are beating the crap out of one another. Good to see ;)

swhitset

Cheesehead
Reaction score
No it’s getting close enough. The weekend highs are high teens and Lows are low single digits depending on game times.

These guys are beating the crap out of one another. Good to see ;)
hopefully Bosa needs a couple weeks off lol…. might as well make it the entire offseason.

Reaction score
hopefully Bosa needs a couple weeks off lol…. might as well make it the entire offseason.
This is why I don’t think playing a Wild Card game is helpful. We are getting healed up while many teams are getting banged and bruised.

Obviously we need to come out and play with energy. I think the return of 4-6 starters and having 78,000 fans will help with that.

milani

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Give your all pro RB a chance in the open field against 1 defender or eat it and assure yourself a punt. That’s a no ****ing brainer.

It astounds me the lengths some would go. Do they not realize how obvious they’ve become?
Jones could have gotten hurt on that one. Had it been a dump off behind the line he could have seen who was out there .

milani

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Looks like 9'ers are heading to Lambeau. MUST stop the run, clamp down on Samuels & Little.
And we cannot commit all those penalties at home. MM should gave had that cleaned up for this one. Getting the Boys out of the run game is a killer.

Members online

Latest posts