Who do you feel sorry for?

NelsonsLongCatch

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I was getting ready for the fantasy weekend, and the team I'm going against has Steven Jackson. Steven Jackson has been on the Rams his entire career. The guy has experienced very little winning and has absorbed thousands of hits. He's going to play Sunday with a broken finger.

This made me think, how much better would Jackson be on a good team? A team with a quarterback, offensive line, skill players, ect. I real feel sorry for the guy.

Who do you feel sorry for?

1) Steven Jackson
2) Lee Evans (guy is double and triple teamed every game)
3) Frank Gore (constantly injured; never in the playoffs)

Incubes12

Bay Harbor Butcher?
Reaction score
Jackson for sure. That guy works so hard and never says anything else about it. He gets injured a lot too, because he's constantly carrying the load for the team.

Lee Evans as well. The poor guy has NEVER until this year said anything about the team and it's year after year ineptness. A true class act, his talent is only just being displayed. Fitzpatrick is a breath of fresh air to that offense. Hehe, never thought I'd catch myself saying that.

Mr. StyleZ

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Definitely Steven Jackson.

Maybe Calvin Johnson as well even though the Lions are improving..

Nnamdi Asomugha. Probably the best shutdown CB in the league, but he plays on the Raiders..

PackerFanLV

Cheesehead
Reaction score
ahman green- I think the guy still has it. just no opportunities after texans.
steven jackson for sure, i used to play against him in high school he was so much bigger than everyone. me Rancho High school Jackson Eldorado High school.
carolina Steve smith- this dude is amazing but noone to throw it to him.
Jenkins DB for the cowboys, he is consistantly burnt for td's i feel so bad for him.

PackerFan87

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Donald Driver. He deserves a Super Bowl more than anyone. I hope we can get him one before he calls it quits.

Hehe I recall someone on the Packers saying back in 2008 they would make sure he gets his Superbowl win. The rest is Favre history...

Anyway I'd say Jackson too!

OP
OP
NelsonsLongCatch

NelsonsLongCatch

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Definitely Steven Jackson.

Maybe Calvin Johnson as well even though the Lions are improving..

Nnamdi Asomugha. Probably the best shutdown CB in the league, but he plays on the Raiders..

When the Lions finally improve and CJ has a receiver opposite him and Stafford healthy and mature, he is going to be a BEAST. He'll be scarey good.

OP
OP
NelsonsLongCatch

NelsonsLongCatch

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Hehe I recall someone on the Packers saying back in 2008 they would make sure he gets his Superbowl win. The rest is Favre history...

Anyway I'd say Jackson too!

If the Packer stay healty next year and add that key piece or two, Driver will get his ring. Next year should be the year.

Forget Favre

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I have a hard time feeling sorry for anyone who is making lots of money doing what they want to do even if they don't get to a big game.
I feel more for those who get cut before the season starts.

PackAttackUK

Cheesehead
Reaction score
There's a few 'elite' players I feel sorry for. Steven Jackson, Joe Thomas and Frank Gore being the main 3. I'm starting to feel the same way for Maurice Jones-Drew too. I feel a bit sorry for Felix Jones too I guess. He's a hell of a talent, and deserves a starting RB position

Big Dan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Archie Manning, hands down. With no free agency back then, he was stuck with the Saints (then known as the Aints) for his entire career. I still feel bad for the guy, and it's been about 35 years.

gbpack12_2_89

Bleeding Green and Gold
Reaction score
Barry sanders one playoff appearance in his career and he is one of the best rb's in NFL history, and Jenn sterger for having to look at favres lil wewe and hear his desperate voicemails

Incubes12

Bay Harbor Butcher?
Reaction score
Archie Manning, hands down. With no free agency back then, he was stuck with the Saints (then known as the Aints) for his entire career. I still feel bad for the guy, and it's been about 35 years.

Haha with two champion sons I think Archies a happy man. To know that you've got that rate of success in your genes would be enough for me anyways.

packers020802

Cheesehead
Reaction score
THE DETROIT LIONS

but to answer your question... SJAX hands down

he's a stud on a bad team... he would be A MONSTER on a team like NYJ

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts