Which would you choose?

PackerTraxx

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Would you sooner have Badger or Packer season tickets for your family. Tickets for each for each are given to you, seats for each are at midfield, assume the drive to the stadium is the same, and you can NOT scalp the tickets. Which ones do you take?

PackerChick

Cheesehead
Reaction score
PackerTraxx said:
Would you sooner have Badger or Packer season tickets for your family. Tickets for each for each are given to you, seats for each are at midfield, assume the drive to the stadium is the same, and you can NOT scalp the tickets. Which ones do you take?

I prefer Packer tickets.

Schmitty

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Packer tickets hands down. I love the Pack. For me it goes God, then the Packers, then my son, then my wife. Im a da#n Packers loving fool.

:wink:

IPBprez

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Here, here - Season Tickets at alambea Field - ya kiddin' me....? Packers all the way!

Hey - why not both? And, if you're living in Wisconsin, even as far away as Madison - why not Brewer tickets, too?

agopackgo4

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I HATE THE VIQUEENS, but I love the Twins they rule, I love the Brew Crew too, I would take season Tix for the brewers!! or the Twins :lol:

Zero2Cool

I own a website
Reaction score
Love our Badgers, but I don't believe their is a 30+ year wait like there is for Packers tickets.

Packers hands down, no question for man.

packedhouse01

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I'd take the Packers hands down. First, you can't get them and because of that, they would be at a premium. A Badger game against good teams is also a great experience, but there isn't anything like going to Lambeau. And the truth be known, Miller Park is a great stadium and it too is a fun place to go.

net

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Badger tickets, any day. Something turned me off about the "johnny-jenny come lately's" in the Packer crowd. The crowd in Madison is more lively, for the most part. Since I can't get tickets for either, I attend all the home games for my alma mater, UW-Stevens Point. You can park less than 5 blocks from the field, the ticket is $5.50 and you can sit at the 40 yard line. I can get there in 90 minutes.

Go Point!

ArizonaPackerFan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Packer tickets.

I still follow the Badgers and wish them well, but the Packer tradition means more to me.

I agree with those that say Badger tickets would be easier to get too. I remember some crowds in the 20,000 range during the Don Morton years, while the Packers always sold out in the 70s and 80s at Lambeau even though they were losing.

Latest posts