Which way is the Moss going?

arrowgargantuan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Trade rumor: Vikings wide receiver Randy Moss to the Raiders for cornerback Phillip Buchanon and the Raiders' first-round draft pick (No. 7 overall).
-- St. Paul Pioneer Press

leopardmech

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I say they should send Moss to Philly and let the 2 biggest ego's in Football colide. Could you imaginge TO and Moss trying to work together.
It would be very entertaining.
Maybe Moss could moon the crowd with TO's signature (written with a sharpie of course) on his butt. :lol:

Later
Leopardmech

sixone220

Cheesehead
Reaction score
A fresh start helped Cris Carter revive his career in Minnesota. Now he thinks it's time for Randy Moss to have a new beginning outside of the Twin Cities.

"At this time, in the best interests of both parties, it might be in Randy's best interests to be somewhere else next season," Carter told the St. Paul Pioneer Press. "I wouldn't be surprised if he has played his last game in Minnesota."

Moss did not speak to reporters after the 27-14 NFC divisional playoff loss to the Philadelphia Eagles on Sunday, but he expressed frustration to longtime friend Sam Singleton, who lives in his hometown of Rand, W.Va.

"He's not happy there, and I think he wants to go somewhere else," said Singleton, who has known Moss for more than 20 years and was his youth baseball and football coach. "He knows he's not going to win anything there."

Singleton said Moss has spoken about a trade before, adding, "This time, he's serious about it."

OP
OP
I

IPBprez

Cheesehead
Reaction score
"This time, he's serious about it."

MOSS SPEAKS OUT -----
"I will man, I mean it... you know I will man... I mean it ,man I'm gonna do it.. You watch... You just wait and see, I'l show ya! I mean it man, I'm gonna.. I will - you wait... you just wait ... You hear what I say.. I'm gonna .. "

Any way, what we have here is a failure to communicate.
Great players step up - they don't pull a Phil Jackson trying to leap on another bandwagon, where the fix would be "in the bag" - that's what Phil Jackson did in Chicago and then again in L.A.

If Randy Moss were to step up and play as brilliantly as he has show small glimpses of.... then the Vikings would have creamed those Eagles, the same way they did against the Packers in the playoff game.... But, Randy blew his *** in Green Bay - and it was quick too... about three strokes I figure... and he was done, turn him over and stick in the fork.

When the going gets tough - Randy ....gets going...... :roll:

ldlehrer

Cheesehead
Reaction score
The rumor I heard is that Moss will be traded to a East Coast team. Rumor had Herman Edwards of the NY Jets trying to control him. Randy Moss is a great talent. He played with inspiration and as a team player earlier in the year. I sure wish the Packers did not have to contend with him during Wildcard weekend. I think he gave himself much bad karma by rubbing his butt on the Lambeau Field goalpost.

If Randy Moss does leave the Vikings, the Vikings should get at least a 1st round pick coupled with another high pick and a player who is a proven starter. Randy Moss is an All Pro wide receiver. If he did not have injury problems this year, he would be an All Pro this year.

I do hope he leaves the NFC North. I assume Red McCombs and the MN Vikings will keep him.

sixone220

Cheesehead
Reaction score
i just watched the local vikes wrap up show which has obviously turned into offseason news and highlights from the titles games but anyhow....they stated that there's a 60% chance that moss will be traded. they said whether mn or baltimore makes the call first, he would likely go there for some D help probably with suggs involved.

Zero2Cool

I own a website
Reaction score
Moss is a talented WR. Someone was trying to argue that everyone takes plays off during games in all sports. I myself find that hard to believe, but its more the attitude of 'ill play when i want to' that hurts the team. Few instances taking a 'play off' I could see it happening, not condoning it, but say run to the opposite side of the field, I could see a WR jus giving a half *** block. But on pass plays not running your route 100% because ur not the goto guy, thats jus idiotic and selfish.

Its because of that attitude I dont think anyone will give MN anything worth giving him up and he'll probably stay there, unless its a team desperately in need of a WR.

arrowgargantuan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
^^^^ great article...sounds like culpepper might be fed up with randy. that should be a big wake up call for him though, to be on the verge of getting shipped away soley for your poor attitude.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts