Which teams do you guys hate

Which Teams outside of the division do you hate the most?

• 49ers

Votes: 10 34.5%
  • Seahawks

Votes: 14 48.3%
  • Cowboys

Votes: 18 62.1%
  • Giants

Votes: 3 10.3%
  • Bucs

Votes: 6 20.7%
  • Patriots

Votes: 9 31.0%
  • Broncos

Votes: 4 13.8%
  • Steelers

Votes: 2 6.9%
  • Eagles

Votes: 1 3.4%
  • Rams

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Dantés

Gute Loot
Reaction score
What generally causes me to dislike a franchise is when the media give them way too much credit and attention beyond what they're earning with their on-field play.

So naturally, Dallas bugs me to no end. They can be 6-11 and they'd still get more attention than half the league.

And the Broncos got under my skin for a long time because Elway, despite sucking at his job, was continually cast as one of the best GM's in the sport.

lambeaulambo

Cheesehead
Reaction score
He probably knows YOU are a fan. :whistling:
He played at Minnesota...now the pack has to travel to propour football land...By then AR12 should be sporting the Brett Michaels 80s hairdo...dont forget to get tickets Bill. I'm guessing they will play Jacksonville. Yummy!

Pokerbrat2000

Opinions are like A-holes, we all have one.
Reaction score
Why does this news not surprise me when it comes to The Cowboys, as well as quite a few teams in the NFL. Money Trumps morals, once again.

Poppa San

* Team Owner *
Staff member
Reaction score
Why does this news not surprise me when it comes to The Cowboys, as well as quite a few teams in the NFL. Money Trumps morals, once again.

My next shipment from BRCC should be here any day now. Beyond Black dark roast beans.

Mondio

Cheesehead
Reaction score
It's a coffee company started by a military vet. It's hardly amoral or immoral to like guns. Unless you've been conditioned to believe it so. Don't buy it, but suggesting it's all about money and morals? Give me a break.

Pokerbrat2000

Reaction score
Now please explain the rationale for "Murdered Out".
Same rationale for names of video games, shock value = more profits. Desensitize people to guns & violence and you can sell them on anything. Toss in societal pressures, which have been amplified over the past decade by internet and social media platforms where bullying and aggressive marketing of hateful ideologies – and weapons – is rampant and you have todays America.

Last edited:

Schultz

Cheesehead
Reaction score
The question was for Mondio. After his eloquent response referring to AK expresso I wanted to be just as enlightened about Murdered Out.

Mondio

Cheesehead
Reaction score
The question was for Mondio. After his eloquent response referring to AK expresso I wanted to be just as enlightened about Murdered Out.
I don't drink coffee, the names don't appeal to me either. What am I supposed to answer? They can call it whatever they want. If a name of a coffee drink makes you want to kill people, I'm not sure the coffee is the problem.

D

Deleted member 6794

That's one of the issues with the ignore feature. Sometimes you end up having no idea what other posters you don't ignore refer to.

Reaction score
I despise the fact that the Pack can't find their a** with both hands against the 9'ers...
Isn’t that the truth. They are our biggest nemesis. That about to change though.
attempting to say they are America's team - there is only one crown jewel - the Green Bay Packers.
I get it. I’ve lived in 4 states.. all of them make the same claim to be “Gods Country”. We all know WI is the real deal. The rest are imposters!
I used to hate the Cowboys more than anyone, but McCarthy being there has softened me on them.
I married a Dallas girl, her entire family are Dallas fans, but as much as they disliked the Packers (rivalry) they are at least hospitable when we play them. Lol
Also my Cousin from WI moved to Dallas area 30 years ago. She was in a Dallas Jersey at Christmas with her family. Her Father Jim (My Uncle) from LaCrosse calls her a traitor! Lol. (My Uncle is a jovial fellow and obviously being sarcastic)
Sunderland
I swear I watched a documentary about a Colonel Sunderland of the USAF on Amazon prime. Interesting short adventure if you get a chance (can’t remember the film name?)
I've never used an ignore feature
That’s noble. I’ve used it once ? because someone continue being offensive, but ironically not offensive to me.
I noticed recently he was still giving people trouble, but luckily I had zero idea what he said.

Last edited:

Mondio

Cheesehead
Reaction score
as it turns out, "murdered out" is just slang for all black. Everything from airplanes to big boosted trucks, lowered cars, or Volkswagen Beatles and low and behold, some people like blacker than black coffee.

Anyway, I dislike the Cowboys mostly because of coke head Irvin and they used to beat us every year in the playoffs for a number of years in the early part of the 90's.

Pokerbrat2000

Reaction score
That's one of the issues with the ignore feature. Sometimes you end up having no idea what other posters you don't ignore refer to.
Sometimes people just type a random question for anyone to answer. If they want only one person to answer, they probably should direct the question to that person.

Not much different than not reading random comments from people that you didn't mention or ask for an opinion from. The few people I have on ignore know that put them on ignore and choose not to read their comments but a few just can't help themselves and pretend that I still see them.

Much like you have named a few media personnel that you ignore or put very little stock in what they say, I feel the same about a few posters here.

Last edited:

Schultz

Cheesehead
Reaction score
If I am the following post my response is to the previous poster. If there have been posts in between I quote and reply the post I am responding to.

D

Deleted member 6794

The few people I have on ignore know that put them on ignore and choose not to read their comments but a few just can't help themselves and pretend that I still see them.

That wasn't the issue in this thread though as you thought the question was directed at you because you didn't see the post of someone you have on ignore.

In my opinion rmontro summed it up perfectly.

Much like you have named a few media personnel that you ignore or put very little stock in what they say, I feel the same about a few posters here.

I don't reply to some posters around here for the most part either but I have never thought about putting any of them on ignore.

Pokerbrat2000

Reaction score
I don't reply to some posters around here for the most part either but I have never thought about putting any of them on ignore.
You have more patience/time than I do. I prefer to filter out the BS if I can and the ignore feature allows for that.

D

Deleted member 6794

You have more patience/time than I do. I prefer to filter out the BS if I can and the ignore feature allows for that.

You miss some really good stuff by the posters you have on ignore by using the feature as well.

I try to stay away from discussions on a personal level as good as I can. Definitely haven't been able to all the time but I prefer it that way.

Pokerbrat2000

Reaction score
You miss some really good stuff by the posters you have on ignore by using the feature as well.

I try to stay away from discussions on a personal level as good as I can. Definitely haven't been able to all the time but I prefer it that way.
I'll take my chances that I miss out on any small nuggets of Packer knowledge that they might offer up on occasion. In exchange, I don't have to put up with any of their BS or condescending ways of interacting with others. Same reason I never turn on FOX news.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts