Which teams do you guys hate

Which Teams outside of the division do you hate the most?

• 49ers

Votes: 10 34.5%
  • Seahawks

Votes: 14 48.3%
  • Cowboys

Votes: 18 62.1%
  • Giants

Votes: 3 10.3%
  • Bucs

Votes: 6 20.7%
  • Patriots

Votes: 9 31.0%
  • Broncos

Votes: 4 13.8%
  • Steelers

Votes: 2 6.9%
  • Eagles

Votes: 1 3.4%
  • Rams

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

lambeaulambo

Cheesehead
Reaction score
If hating on New England, throw Goodell in on them too. Dallas due to history, not necessarily present but past - attempting to say they are America's team - there is only one crown jewel - the Green Bay Packers. San Fran due to recent mind gaffes and TO and Rice fumble etc. Tampa is due to idiots like Boogar Mcfarland, Ndomokong cheapshot, Tony Dungy, Brady, and liar Gronk who said his head was soft due to concussions. Couple things though - there would be no SB31 W without 9ers - who gave us Holmgren. Nope on Eagles - gave us Reggie. Without the Bears the pack wouldnt exist historically as Halas helped keep the team from bankruptcy.

rmontro

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I voted SF and Seattle. Mainly I hate teams that beat us. Didn't even vote the Cowboys, they haven't been a thorn for so long. I used to hate the Cowboys more than anyone, but McCarthy being there has softened me on them.

Forget Favre

Cheesehead
Reaction score
If hating on New England, throw Goodell in on them too. Dallas due to history, not necessarily present but past - attempting to say they are America's team - there is only one crown jewel - the Green Bay Packers. San Fran due to recent mind gaffes and TO and Rice fumble etc. Tampa is due to idiots like Boogar Mcfarland, Ndomokong cheapshot, Tony Dungy, Brady, and liar Gronk who said his head was soft due to concussions. Couple things though - there would be no SB31 W without 9ers - who gave us Holmgren. Nope on Eagles - gave us Reggie. Without the Bears the pack wouldnt exist historically as Halas helped keep the team from bankruptcy.

You must be logged in to see this image or video!

rmontro

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Interesting chain of thought, well reasoned. Hate doesn't work on logic, however.

Reaction score
Hate the Cowboys but the Steelers are my 2nd favorite team... very distantly so.

I see them as kind of the Packers of the AFC. They're from a blue collar town and they've been around forever.
That's true, but they are still kind of an annoying bandwagon fanbase. I know the Packers have a lot of fans that aren't from Wisconsin, myself included, but I think most of them such as myself are stockholders and/or chose the team because of the fact we community-owned, represent as well as play in a small, blue-collar town (the only small-town team), and are one of the oldest teams. Not necessarily because we have won the most super bowls (I would also argue we are the most successful franchise even though the Steelers have the most Super bowl wins).

With that being said, the team I dislike the most is the Cowboys by far.

BrokenArrow

Cheesehead
Reaction score
That's true, but they are still kind of an annoying bandwagon fanbase. I know the Packers have a lot of fans that aren't from Wisconsin, myself included, but I think most of them such as myself are stockholders and/or chose the team because of the fact we community-owned, represent as well as play in a small, blue-collar town (the only small-town team), and are one of the oldest teams. Not necessarily

Packer fans are everywhere. I live in east central IL right off of I-70 and I know far more Packer fans than Bears fans. They always talk about how well Packer fans travel, and I'm sure many do, but you can't tell me that 20,000 Packer fans from Wisconsin descend on Phoenix every time we play the Cardinals. It would take about 85 fully loaded 757s for them all to fly in and they're definitely not taking thousands of RVs all over the map all through football season. While I'm sure a fair number of those fans do fly in on any given day, the overwhelming majority are locals from the surrounding area and when the Packers are only a few hours drive away, they get tickets and go.

Reaction score
Packer fans are everywhere. I live in east central IL right off of I-70 and I know far more Packer fans than Bears fans. They always talk about how well Packer fans travel, and I'm sure many do, but you can't tell me that 20,000 Packer fans from Wisconsin descend on Phoenix every time we play the Cardinals. It would take about 85 fully loaded 757s for them all to fly in and they're definitely not taking thousands of RVs all over the map all through football season. While I'm sure a fair number of those fans do fly in on any given day, the overwhelming majority are locals from the surrounding area and when the Packers are only a few hours drive away, they get tickets and go.
First off you need to realize when Wisconsinites go to AZ. for football, the reason is 50% Packers,
and 50% to escape that $%^&*()_weather in Wisconsin.

Second, I seen some Packers fans in Bear, Viking, and Lion country, that if there among those fans,
they wouldn't admit they were a Packer fan in fear of getting run out of town.
I seen it.

BrokenArrow

Cheesehead
Reaction score
First off you need to realize when Wisconsinites go to AZ. for football, the reason is 50% Packers,
and 50% to escape that $%^&*()_weather in Wisconsin.
Nah, I lived in WI for a long time before moving back closer to family. The really s_ty weather doesn't really set in until playoff time. Beyond that, the overwhelming majority of folks I knew up there didn't mind the weather at all because they know how to dress for it... as long as the snow blower starts.

I

I asked LT to delete my acct

Dungy ? Why Dungy ?

Phil Young

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Sunderland

Ok joking aside Sunderland

Pats Cowboys & Giants.

Giants mainly because of Elly Manning.

Pats because of cheating

Cowboys due to their arrogance

GB psyco

Cheesehead
Reaction score
1- Chicago, I know it's outside division, but it is what it is.
2. Seattle- I live in the middle of Hawk country, too many fair weather fans
3. Dallas- Jerry Jones, enough said
4. Any team Tom Brady may play for if he un-retires

Members online

Latest posts