Which games next season

El Guapo

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I completely agree, except for in the standings of course. I am pretty sure in the standings a week 1 loss counts the same as a loss in any other week. They have made a lot of rules changes, so maybe I missed this one. If so, I apologize in advance.
Yup, you missed that rule change :D

Don't question me again!

milani

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I completely agree, except for in the standings of course. I am pretty sure in the standings a week 1 loss counts the same as a loss in any other week. They have made a lot of rules changes, so maybe I missed this one. If so, I apologize in advance.
Last year we caught what appeared to be a break with light opponents through the first 8 weeks including the Bears in Week 1. But we hit that big losing streak. Had we faced the Eagles last season when they seemed to fall apart in December we may have beaten them.

Fordel

Cheesehead
Reaction score
The upcoming Super Bowl season has us all buzzing with excitement! Taking on the 49ers at Lambeau sounds like a classic showdown, and I'm rooting for our team to come out on top. I even put a bet on the SportScore for their win. But every game has its magic, whether facing old rivals or new challengers. I can't wait to see how it all unfolds and to cheer our team on every step of the way!