Which game next year

Arodgers12

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Worries you the most or you guys think we should easily win? I am already looking forward to next season.

mongoosev

Cheesehead
Reaction score
i'm not even going to amuse myself to think we got an easy schedule this year. I did that last year and was surprised just by the first game against jags of how poorly we played against them. we actually gave jags and their fans hope at how miserable we played against them. :roflmao:

browns? :roflmao:

Last edited:

gonzozab

Cheesehead
Reaction score
i'm not even going to amuse myself to think we got an easy schedule this year. I did that last year and was surprised just by the first game against jags of how poorly we played against them. we actually gave jags and their fans hope at how miserable we played against them. :roflmao:

browns? :roflmao:
And by all rights should've lost to the Jags if not for some very fortuitous calls by the refs.

But to answer the OP, the Browns should be agiven to win. As for what game worries me, that's a vague statement. Do you mean the toughest game to win or a game we should win but have a feeling we won't? The former is Dallas and the latter is the Bears.

Pokerbrat2000

Opinions are like A-holes, we all have one.
Reaction score
Dallas, Falcons and Steelers all on the road......will be the toughest games IMO. Dallas being THE hardest. They are going to want to seek some revenge and that is a team that will continue to get better. Jaylon Smith and Randy Gregory could really help improve the Dallas defense.

Ultimately, I am hoping Super Bowl 52 in Minneapolis will be the game where the Packers face their biggest challenge. :coffee:

Last edited:

Sanguine camper

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I think the game in Pittsburg will be the toughest. Other than the SB, the Steelers have anihilated the Packers defense over the years. While Dallas will be a huge challenge, the Packers have great mojo in Jerryland. I think the Failcons will suffer from a SB hangover and I look forward to Rodgers putting up monster numbers against their pathetic secondary.

D

Deleted member 6794

I believe the road game at Atlanta will be the toughest one for the Packers next season. It´s kind of strange we´re going to play the Seahawks for the third consecutive regular season at Lambeau.

Staff online

Members online

Latest posts