1. Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!

Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!
    Dismiss Notice

Where to watch Americas game in Green Bay

Discussion in 'Packer Fan Forum' started by realcaliforniacheese, Aug 16, 2011.

1. realcaliforniacheese

realcaliforniacheese A-Rods Boss

Ratings:
    +966
    I am flying into Milwaukee On Thursday the 7th. Going to get to GB by 5. Staying at Cambria. Don't want to miss the premier of Americas Game. Where would be a good place to go to watch this and have some good brew?

Anyone want to join me?

2. ivo610

ivo610 Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +4,273
    most sports bars should have nfl network. just find one that will turn on the sound.

3. realcaliforniacheese

realcaliforniacheese A-Rods Boss

Ratings:
    +966
    But not all sports bars are created equal

4. AllouezPackerFan

AllouezPackerFan Section 121 Row 47

Ratings:
    +339
    The Keewanaw in De Pere is my bar of choice. Nice big screens. Good ownership. Lively crowd. $3 half pitchers of domestics.....get a fish bowl. Otherwise the Abbey or the Sports Corner in De Pere are nice as well.

Otherwise the upstairs pool hall bar at Titletown Brewery is excellent. The Tony Canadeo Gold Pilsner and Johnny Blood Red Ale go down far too easy. You literally can't lose with anyone of those places. I promise.