What's Your Uniform Tonight?

Helmets

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Whoa, you are brave...I would never take a chance wearing one of my gamers like that. What others do you have?
Guy, as you know, I'm a helmet guy. I leave most of the jerseys for you and Ivo. TheY take up too much wall space - lol.

I only buy gamers to wear - mainly no namers that don't cost an arm and a leg. McKenzie, Hunt, Flanagan, Holliday, etc.

gwh11

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Guy, as you know, I'm a helmet guy. I leave most of the jerseys for you and Ivo. TheY take up too much wall space - lol.

I only buy gamers to wear - mainly no namers that don't cost an arm and a leg. McKenzie, Hunt, Flanagan, Holliday, etc.
Got it. I just wouldn't want you dropping a mustard-covered brat down the front of an Ahman Green gamer.

Helmets

Cheesehead
Reaction score
If I would, the story would have to be..."That's not mustard, those are yellow facemask transfer marks from when they played the Redskins In 2002." (Green had 3 TD's in that game)

gwh11

Cheesehead
Reaction score
If I would, the story would have to be..."That's not mustard, those are yellow facemask transfer marks from when they played the Redskins In 2002." (Green had 3 TD's in that game)
Oddly enough, I have a Green from '02 (not used in that game though).