What's worse - 49ers now or Dallas in 90s?

soho9erfan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Anquan Boldin
Tramaine Brock
Tarell Brown
Perrish Cox
Anthony Dixon
Demarcus Dobbs
Jonathan Goodwin
Parys Haralson
Mario Manningham
Justin Smith
Will Tukuafu
Donte Whitner
Kyle Williams
Brock was resigned during this season on a 3 year deal. Justin Smith signed an extension in the offseason. Parys Haralson plays for the Saints.. Kyle Williams is on the Chiefs.

The only players that mean anything on that list that matter are Tarell Brown, Anquan Boldin and Donte Whitner.. I expect Whitner resigned and the 49ers to replace the other 2 in the draft.

The 49ers are set for a long time

Bignutz

I'm a victim of coicumstances!
Reaction score
I would say Dallas, but I have to go with San Fran because of their POS Head Coach.:poop:

Forget Favre

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Isn't this like asking to choose between two hookers and one has HIV and the other ******?

weeds

Fiber deprived old guy.
Reaction score
With NO hesitation, the Cowboys of the 90's. Truthfully, we had a championship caliber defense and theoretically could have won more championships. The Pack choked 'er up in the 95 NFC championship game against Dallas, won the 96 season, should have won the 97 season (although the Cowbags had nothing to do with that particular season). As it sits now, there just isn't a 'championship' type defense to compliment a championship-type offense.

FrankRizzo

Cheesehead
Reaction score
They rattled off more than a couple wins. 4 wins. I think what's really bad is that we spent the ENTIRE offseason preparing for the 9ers, and then we end up getting 2 shots at them this season, and we lost both times. All that preparation and we still can't beat them.
^^^ THIS IS CORRECT ^^^
Meanwhile, Kapernick hasn't looked as good against ANYONE else as he has against us, ALL THREE TIMES he has faced us, it's been almost record-setting.

FrankRizzo

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Keep in mind that the Niners have many key contracts expiring so the team will be much different next season. Although their contracts don't expire until after the 2014 season, word around the campfire is that Kaepernick, Aldon and Crabtree will be addressed this offseason. Many players will not be back because of the size of those three deals.
2014 Unrestricted Free Agents
Anquan Boldin
Tramaine Brock
Tarell Brown
Perrish Cox
Anthony Dixon
Demarcus Dobbs
Jonathan Goodwin
Parys Haralson
Mario Manningham

**Justin Smith
Will Tukuafu
**Donte Whitner
Kyle Williams
Although they both are past their prime, I'll take ^^ those 2 guys ^^ from your defense please and add them to ours.
Both will be hungry for a Super Bowl in their final 3-5 seasons in the NFL, much like Sean Jones, Santana Dotson, Eugene Robinson, Andre Bad Moon Rison, Keith Jackson were for us back in the day.

NOMOFO

Cheesehead
Reaction score
It's not like they pummeled us, guys. The game was close. Last two meetings were decided by a total of nine points.

I would resist the urge to make too much of this.

Agreed! I don't get how people are making this out to be such a dire hopeless deal. We were decimated with injuries and still almost pulled this out!

USArmyParatrooper

Cheesehead
Reaction score
^^^ THIS IS CORRECT ^^^
Meanwhile, Kapernick hasn't looked as good against ANYONE else as he has against us, ALL THREE TIMES he has faced us, it's been almost record-setting.

He's looked a lot better than he did this last game in many games. The week prior they played the Cardinals, who have the #6 defense and who just won @Seattle. He threw for 62%, 310 yards, 9.1 yards per attempt, 2 TD and 0 INT.

Members online

Latest posts