What will you miss about Mike Sherman?

What will you miss about Mike Sherman?

• NOTHING!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Those UGLY sweaters!

• His non-emotion on the sidelines

• Predictable play calling(it was fun to know what he was going to do before he did)

• Total voters

musccy

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I will miss him keeping a consistent winning team (prior to this year) and getting a losing team lacking in talent to play every game (except for Ravens) as though they were a playoff team.

OP
OP
tromadz

tromadz

Cheesehead
Reaction score
musccy said:
I will miss him keeping a consistent winning team (prior to this year) and getting a losing team lacking in talent to play every game (except for Ravens) as though they were a playoff team.

will you miss this muscy?

You must be logged in to see this image or video!

our GM, our coach, our master of the combine nap.

WinnipegPackFan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I will miss "Winning" plain and simple because although I had no like or dislike for the man one way or the other "we won".

PackwillBEback

Cheesehead
Reaction score
tromadz said:
musccy said:

No way that **** is real...please tell me that's edited?

PackerChick

Cheesehead
Reaction score
tromadz said:
musccy said:

That will be missed.

PackerChick

Cheesehead
Reaction score
LambeauEast said:
I'll miss the way he would gnaw on the top of his pen, wondering why that 3rd and 27 draw play didn't work.

I will miss the gum chewing on the sidelines and his lack of emotion.

reminds me of alfred e newman. what me worry?

musccy

Cheesehead
Reaction score
tromadz said:
musccy said:

trom, from what I've read, MS was known for being a stickler for detail and spending long hours in the office...I'm willing to bet you've taken a nap in a class in college or at some other inoppertune time.

OP
OP
tromadz

tromadz

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Chamuko said:
I will also miss Mike Sherman the fine person, nice guy, the gentleman to be honest.

But this team needed a change right now !!

word. sherman seems like a standup individual. But this isnt the Standup Individual League, its the NFL, and we need a NFL coach who can do something with this team. Good luck to sherman on some other team..KC or something.

and muscy...i dont get paid millions of dollars in what i do (school and work) but even I dont fall asleep on the job.

ps - that sherman picture is SO not edited...my buddy showed it to me a while ago, and i nearly died. I was gonna put it in one of my self righteous articles but it never happened...

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts