what is everybody doing for the NFC title game?

Aceschnd

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I'm going to the same Lancaster, PA bar I go to every week where I'm the only Packers fan. I do have some buddys who are joining me and rooting for the Pack today.

cyoung

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I'm going to the same Lancaster, PA bar I go to every week where I'm the only Packers fan. I do have some buddys who are joining me and rooting for the Pack today.

The only pack fan, thats tough (I mean I'm surrounded by Vikes but theres atleast a few Pack fans I know in my area.

cheesey

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Well....being as their team isn't playing anymore, maybe you can convince a few more of them to cheer for our Packers!!! :D

Aceschnd

Cheesehead
Reaction score
[/quote]Well....being as their team isn't playing anymore, maybe you can convince a few more of them to cheer for our Packers!!! :D[/quote]

yeah thats the plan.

IronMan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Pack&BrettCrazed4 said:
Depression is over! My dad got me a ticket EXTREMELY last minute! (like as of two minutes ago! :D :D :D :D )

just had to share that, I'm so excited! Gotta go, have fun today everyone! :D :D :D :D
Awesome!!!! :)

mateus

Cheesehead
Reaction score
yooperfan said:
My wife and I decided to stay home instead of going to the bar since it is supposed to be below zero here all day..
Good move.........why go out if you don't have too?
because its the pack and you want to be surrounded by hundreds of addicted packers fans witnessing history in the making?

Hammer

Cheesehead
Reaction score
If your friends are Eagle fans I can understand why they'd be pulling for the Pack.

Aceschnd

Cheesehead
Reaction score
If your friends are Eagle fans I can understand why they'd be pulling for the Pack.

yes true. However these are true friends and even cheered with me last week. I try to return the favor if the packers aren't in it and the eagles are, but it's tough.

longtimefan

Staff member
Reaction score
cheesey said:
Pack&BrettCrazed4 said:
cheesey said:
Pack&BrettCrazed4 said:
I'm supposed to go... but that all seems to be changing due to some selfish family members... but, whatever, I'll see what happens
Sarah..........don't tell me your getting shafted out of your ticket!!!
You didn't go last week........that just doesn't seem fair.
I got to go last week, and it was a BLAST. This week it's gonna be COOOOOLD out there. It will be ZERO degrees out during the game, well below that with the wind chill.
If you DO go, be SURE to bundle up!!!

It's looking like that Al. The apparent "deal" my Dad and brother are claiming is that my brother gets dibs on all tickets in the playoffs. Well, after the Divisional game, he left to go back to school on Sunday, my dad assumed he would go home and stay home. Apparently, that's not going to happen. The kid with no money decides to sign off to get a credit card and purchases a ticket to fly back here Friday. So my dad basically told me fair is fair, but I don't buy that crap, I'm so pissed off. But I kind of gave my dad the 3rd degree about it and he's feeling guilty and is telling me he's just going to fedex the tickets to me and have me and my brother just go, but then I'll feel guilty because these are his tickets and this opportunity only comes around literally at the moment once in a lifetime. So you see here, I'm stuck in a vicious cycle :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:
Well.....tell your Dad to open his wallet, and get an extra ticket in the scalpers area.
Your right though.........this might be a once in a lifetime deal.......so why should YOU be the one to miss out??? (I'm mad FOR you!!!)

This is none of my business but I think at the very least, the dad should get to go...they are his tickets right? If I had to choose to go to a game or let my dad go, I guess I'd let him. That's just me, though. You should get a two-sided coin and trick your brother for the other ticket...then your dad and you both go to the game.

I think that is the brother was promised all playoff tickets, and he found his way home for this, why is he the bad guy?

And since they are the DADS tickets he should be the one to decide who gets to go..

Honestly if it were me I would have given the tickets to the kids and get a ticket for myself..

Members online

Latest posts