1. Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!
    Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

what is everybody doing for the NFC title game?

Discussion in 'Packer Fan Forum' started by JoshTheChild, Jan 16, 2008.

1. Heatherthepackgirl

Heatherthepackgirl Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    We are not going anywheres, we will watch the game on TV in the Family room.

2. cheesey

cheesey Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +3
    Well.....tell your Dad to open his wallet, and get an extra ticket in the scalpers area.
    Your right though.........this might be a once in a lifetime deal.......so why should YOU be the one to miss out??? (I'm mad FOR you!!!)

3. Erick

Erick Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +1
    Grilling up some deer backstrap & brats here at the house.

4. TOPackerFan

TOPackerFan Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    Off topic, but I rarely watch hockey anymore (not since '96).

5. CaptainItchy

CaptainItchy Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    In training right now... So, it will be from my dorm room...!!!

6. BlueMoose

BlueMoose Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    I'm trying to talk my wife into driving down to the Broke Spoke in Kiln to watch it (it's about 3 hrs from here). That'd be a hoot...better call and make sure the bar's open on Sunday first though;).

7. Toddy

Toddy Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +10
    Game is on at 10:30 AM over here so I'll try to wake up as close to that time as possible. If I wake up early I'll watch some of the Patriots-Chargers game. After that I'll possibly go to my friend's house to wacth it. If not I'll just stay home and watch it on my computer.

8. PackCrazed4

PackCrazed4 Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +187
    Ha, yeah, thanks David, I wish we could all go to! Sucks we only have 2 tickets, but look at me, I sound like a spoiled kid (which I am btw :p ), I mean, I get to go to games all the time, but this was pretty much promised to me and it just feels like I came up with the short end of the stick (again) mainly because I'm the youngest and a girl, AND the fact that my brother already went to a game, as usual he doesn't think for anyone else but himself, but hey, that's not an uncommon thing :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:

Ok, sorry, enough of my drama and whining, lol! Back to sharing our plans

9. Obi1

Obi1 Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    I'm going to Pedros west in Madison. Free chips, good people, Screaming for the Packers... I'm in!

Go Packers!

10. PackCrazed4

PackCrazed4 Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +187
    I was pondering that idea... but tickets are outrageous! $800 bucks a pop I'm hearing?

But yeah, its true, once in a lifetime... damn this sucks :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

Thanks for feeling my pain Al! :p :D :D :D

11. eap33

eap33 Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    I think it's gonna be down to the Firehouse Bar in Sunnyvale, CA, for me! I've been going all season and there were more Packers fans than I've ever seen in one place when we played the Cowboys, so I'm hoping it'll be the same crowd. Either way, it's gonna be loud =)

12. cheesey

cheesey Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +3
    No problem Sarah!
    My older brother always got to do things with my Dad......i know the feeling.

13. nathaniel

nathaniel Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    I'll be watching the game at home with my wife and sister. I'll probably have a couple friends over. Depending on how the game is going, I might sneak off to my Packer room upstairs and pout.

14. Green_Bay_Packers

Green_Bay_Packers Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +110
    May stay up may not if i do ill watch it on my tv with my bro if he wants if not ill be all alone :( or ill record it on sky plus and watch it the following day

15. JoshTheChild

JoshTheChild Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    if we make the superbowl I might have to call off work haha

16. packerfan1245

packerfan1245 Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    home in chat

17. Timmons

Timmons Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +1
    I'm flying in on Saturday to be at the game. This will be my first Green Bay game at Lambeau. I will be doing no work for the next few days, just day dreaming about Sunday.

Ryan, we'll see if we can find your tailgating party.

18. JoshTheChild

JoshTheChild Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    have fun man! I hear that the cowboys are going to green bay next year? Im saving up my money so hopefully I can go

19. CalifPacker

CalifPacker Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +1
    I hear ya Erick, I finished off a few pounds of backstrap I got from my brothers friends in Minnesota last month.

I'll be visiting my local butcher Sunday morning for homemade Brats and Polish sausages among other meats/vegies they have. I'll pull out the Hickory wood and roast those babies prior to game time. Oh, and ice cold beer!! :packbeer: :packbeer:

:beer: The Pack Is Back!

20. PackCrazed4

PackCrazed4 Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +187
    Depression is over! My dad got me a ticket EXTREMELY last minute! (like as of two minutes ago! :D :D :D :D )

just had to share that, I'm so excited! Gotta go, have fun today everyone! :D :D :D :D

21. Packers_Finland

Packers_Finland Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    I'm doing same as last week.

22. NDPackerFan

NDPackerFan Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +4
    This is none of my business but I think at the very least, the dad should get to go...they are his tickets right? If I had to choose to go to a game or let my dad go, I guess I'd let him. That's just me, though. You should get a two-sided coin and trick your brother for the other ticket...then your dad and you both go to the game.

23. cyoung

cyoung Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +2
    Congrats to all 3 of you, have fun and cheer on the Pack.

For me, I suppose I could be in chat today (havent done it since thanksgiving Lions game).

24. cheesey

cheesey Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +3
    CONGRATS Sarah!!!
    Now......be a good girl and go freeze off your buns!!!LOLOLOL!!!! :lol: :lol: :lol:
    Give us a full report upon your getting home!

I'll be sitting at home today, watching on TV. Both me and Mrs. Cheesey have been sick with nasty colds all week. So I will get my blanket, and curl up by the TV and cheer our Packers to victory!!!

25. 4packgirl

4packgirl Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    at home, in the chat (hopefully), with my twin boys. after they get to bed, i'll be drinking alone - no work tomorrow!! ok, that just sounds sad!!! lol.