What I think our defense should do in the playoffs.

Reaction score
If we end up vsing the lions or the giants.We are going to have to do something to screw up the timing of the qb and the receivers. To do this we either have to blitz and get pressure or do press coverage. I think we should go the press coverage route simply because we have shown that we can't get to the qb in time when we do blitz. Although, I did see some upside to our pass rush today.We collapsed the pocket pretty good and our guys got there faster than usual considering we didn't have Clay in there. I saw a lot of packages where we had more of our pass rushers. Neal, Soto etc... Even though we got torched in today's game the second half defense got better. The coverage was a lot tighter than in the 1st. It would have looked better if stafford didn't make some sick throws and people like Megatron didn't jump up and snag it in triple coverage.

If we vs the Falcons. I think we need to stop Michael Turner. Falcons become tough to stop when they get balanced. Matt Ryan is pretty good, but the Falcons struggle when the offense has to rely on him and him only. Kinda like the Ravens. When the Ravens don't run it with Ray Rice and Joe Flacco has to throw them to win, they don't score a lot of points.

Tell me what you guys think

packerfan4ever

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I think when Clay and Woodson are back in the game our d-line will be fine why they showed yesterday without them they were pretty good they got a sack that thanks to walden didn't happen think with soto in and zombo there were guys who helped out a lot so think d-line will get the job done our guys showed improvement Bishop is back d-line spells damage for other teams Benette Pprah these guys are stepping up so I think all in all they are fine.

GreenBlood

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
I think when Clay and Woodson are back in the game our d-line will be fine why they showed yesterday without them they were pretty good they got a sack that thanks to walden didn't happen think with soto in and zombo there were guys who helped out a lot so think d-line will get the job done our guys showed improvement Bishop is back d-line spells damage for other teams Benette Pprah these guys are stepping up so I think all in all they are fine.

Dude, that was painful to read. The "." key is your friend :tup:

12theTruth

I don't know how much preperation it would take but I wish we could move Woodson to safety in select formations to see if we can shore up our shoddy coverage. More S'oto too...

GreenBlood

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
I don't know how much preperation it would take but I wish we could move Woodson to safety in select formations to see if we can shore up our shoddy coverage. More S'oto too...

Actually, he does move to safety from time to time.

Staff online

Latest posts