What games have you been to, or going to

Poppa San

* Team Owner *
Staff member
Reaction score
I can't wait till the formal announcement of the "offical forum" game!!!

So Poppa...is that the game you plan on going or are you suggesting that be the game?!??!
A lot of us were at the game this year, just not too many met up to tailgate. I'll be there again when it happens.

OP
OP
IluvGB

IluvGB

I <3 Packers!!!!
Reaction score
I always thought drinking age in Wisconsin was 14. It is, right?

Thats why I put that winky in there! LOL!!! Funny but true,... I was in bars at 15,...thats when the legal limit was 18,.then 2wks after becoming legal, I moved to Mo. where the drinking age is 21!

I still get carded,... not because they don't think i'm of age... just because Mo. is ridiculously strict! LOL... We border Arkansas, which has LOTS of *gasp dry counties!!!

I'm pretty sure Dbain21 isn't going to get busted with his Dad sitting next to him!;)

Poppa San

* Team Owner *
Staff member
Reaction score
Thats why I put that winky in there! LOL!!! Funny but true,... I was in bars at 15,...thats when the legal limit was 18,.then 2wks after becoming legal, I moved to Mo. where the drinking age is 21!

I still get carded,... not because they don't think i'm of age... just because Mo. is ridiculously strict! LOL... We border Arkansas, which has LOTS of *gasp dry counties!!!

I'm pretty sure Dbain21 isn't going to get busted with his Dad sitting next to him!;)
Actually, I believe the law is if he is under 18, dad can legally buy him a beer. If he is 18-20, he can't.

LOLions

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Only time I saw the Packers play was when they visited Miami on October 29, 2000. I vaguely remember the game but I remember the Packers dominating with a 17-0 lead most of the game until Favre choked and Miami won 28-20. :(

Big E

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Went to the Packers-Redskins game last year on 10-10-10. I took a Redskins fan with me and he promised to return the favor whenever the Packers come back to FedEx Field. Hopefully I can make a trip to Lambeau sometime.

weeds

Fiber deprived old guy.
Reaction score
The date in my "fan since" to the left is the date of my first Packers game. I was 7. I remember walking into the stadium with Dad holding my hand and I asked him who the guys in green were. We had a black and white TV. Growing up where I grew up, in the 70's and 80's tickets were easy to come by...so I can't really come up with even a close guesstimate.

My most memorable game wasn't even about the game itself. It was the first game I took my son to. Maybe 1997... before the renovation, we went up the East ramp and as the inside of the stadium came into full view... first you could see the skyboxes, then a section of fans, then, more fans...then the grass... his eyes were as wide as half-dollars and he lets out this breathless... "Awwwwwwww Dad..... cooooool...." Have to tell you...THAT'S the one that sticks with me.

OP
OP
IluvGB

IluvGB

I <3 Packers!!!!
Reaction score
The date in my "fan since" to the left is the date of my first Packers game. I was 7. I remember walking into the stadium with Dad holding my hand and I asked him who the guys in green were. We had a black and white TV. Growing up where I grew up, in the 70's and 80's tickets were easy to come by...so I can't really come up with even a close guesstimate.

My most memorable game wasn't even about the game itself. It was the first game I took my son to. Maybe 1997... before the renovation, we went up the East ramp and as the inside of the stadium came into full view... first you could see the skyboxes, then a section of fans, then, more fans...then the grass... his eyes were as wide as half-dollars and he lets out this breathless... "Awwwwwwww Dad..... cooooool...." Have to tell you...THAT'S the one that sticks with me.

I'm sooooooo waiting to take my sons to Lambeau..... they are 26,27... its going to take a miracle to get us in the same state, and time during football season to get this to happen... BUT it willl happen!!!!

I could never decide on the exact year that I became a Packer fan... so decided that the year that the Packers became the Packers was where I would mark my X!

flynsqrl

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Who will we play? The previous SB winner will be us? hmmmm

So the offense plays against the defense? LOL
Substitutions come in after the 1st quarter so no one gets hurt and regardless of which side wins, the Packers get a W. Nice! :)
(Prediction: the Defense holds the Offense to only 4 TDs, and get a special teams (hmmm...??? do we have enough players?) TD!

flynsqrl

Cheesehead
Reaction score
This is just a wish list. I haven't been to any Packers game, not even when they played in Philly. I would love to one day make a journey of my football soul to see the Pack play either the Bears or Vikings at Lambeau. I would even shovel real Wisconsin snow to get there. :)
I will begin saving up to send you to a game at wonderful Lambeau, okay??? :)

Kitten

Feline Cheesehead
Reaction score
I will begin saving up to send you to a game at wonderful Lambeau, okay??? :)

Awww! Thanks! I'll get there one day. I may have a better chance of catching them the next time they play the Eagles in Philly. I may just be brave or insane enough to wear my Packers gear! I'll probably get my tail kicked but I would just be so happy to see the Packers I wouldn't even care! :)

favre95

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Colts game in 1997 that we lost at their place when they were like 0-10, Bad loss, not the way I wanted my first game to go.

Lions game at Lambeau 1999, we won.

Vikings monday night game at Lambeau 2005, we lost

Ravens game in Baltimore monday night 2005, blown out loss, saw A-rod play.

Cardinals game at Lambeau 2006, won

Vikings game Thursday night at Lambeau 2006, thought to be Brett's last home game. Won

Redskins game at Lambeau 2007, won

Rams game in St. louis 2007 Favre breaks passing record, won

Bears game in Chicago 2007, blow out loss

Colts game at Lambeau 2008, won

Rams game in St. Louis 2009, win

Lions game at Lambeau 2009, blow out win

Redskins game at Fedex. bad loss, everyone got hurt

Broncos game this year at Lambeau, blow out win

OP
OP
IluvGB

IluvGB

I <3 Packers!!!!
Reaction score
Wow!! Thats alot of games... so your done!?!?! lol

I'm working like crazy on stuff for the KC game! 24 days and counting!!!

Shawnsta3

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I got the lucky chance to go to a Lions game the year before they went 0-16.. A few family nights which are really fun. (Do they count as games??) a preseason game against the Titans when I was little and the Broncos game this year. Even got to take part in the Tebow chant with all the Bronco fans there!;)

UCSB616

Cheesehead
Reaction score
2003 (preseason) vs Carolina
2003 vs Philadelphia - Monday night loss
2004 vs NY giants - Loss
2006 (preseason) vs Tennessee
2006 vs Arizona - Win
2008 vs Dallas - Loss
2009 vs Chicago - win
2009 vs SF - win
2009 vs AZ (road) - win
2009 playoffs vs AZ (road) - loss
2010 vs Buffalo - win
2010 vs NYG - win
2011 vs STL - win
2011 vs Chicago (will be a win)
2011 vs Detroit (will be a win)

Currently 7-4, will be 9-4 after new years

The Drew

The Drew Cave
Reaction score
Nov 2004 @ Lambeau vs. Rams WIN (Monday Night, Favres 200th start, wifes 21st BDay, My 1st Packer game)

Sept 2005 @ Lambeau vs. Browns LOSS (Home Opener)

Dec 2005 @ Lambeau vs. Lions WIN

Nov 2007 @ Cowboys Stadium vs. Cowboys LOSS (Thursday night, Favre injured... insert ARod)

Jan 2007 @ Lambeau vs. Seahawks WIN (Playoffs, Favres last win as a Packer)

Nov 2009 @ Lambeau vs. Cowboys WIN

Aug 2011 @ Lucas Oil vs. Colts (Preseason)

Sept 2011 @ Lambeau vs. Saints (NFL Kickoff)

Members online

Latest posts