1. Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!

Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!
    Dismiss Notice

What every Packer fan was thinking when we drafted Justin Harrell...said out loud!

Discussion in 'Packer Fan Forum' started by Jess, Dec 15, 2009.

1. Jess

Jess Movement!

Ratings:
    +473
    Warning: LOTS of swearing
    [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W_dBns0i2vw&feature=related"]YouTube - Green Bay Packers Ted Thompson Draft Day 2007 Memories[/ame]

LMAO! I yelled that exact thing at my TV when that pick was announced.

2. Murgen

Murgen MechaPackzilla

Ratings:
    +585
    Saw that about a year ago. Yeah, I had to pretty much agree with those dudes. I think one of them is Jeff Query. LOL

3. PackersRS

PackersRS Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +980
    I was prett bummed, but those kids are retarded...

I also didn't like when we moved back in 08...

4. NYPacker

NYPacker Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +38
    I found that vid a while ago. Thought it was funny back then and still do now. I don't know whether they were improvising or scripted it later on.

5. Partial

Partial Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    No way is this real. Anyone who follows the draft that closely enough to freak out would have known who Harrell was.

6. The Coordinator

The Coordinator Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    LMAO...Sure turned out to be the big bust most thought he would be. But we will keep him around for another year and hear TT say that he still has some potential I am sure. Lets just hope that he has learned from him mistake.

7. robdog

robdog Administrator Staff Member Administrator

Ratings:
    +327
    HAHA this mad me LOL when I watched this.

This is some extreme anger. I can not believe I never saw this before HAHA.

8. longtimefan

longtimefan Super Moderator Staff Member Super Moderator

Ratings:
    +3,479

You are aware Denver was going to take him if the Pack didnt?

The guy was a beast in College and atop ten pick before the arm issue..

That arm issue was nothing to worry about... All the other issues that came up was just pure stupid luck..

I didnt want them to draft him either wanted o-lineman help...But after re-searching him didnt think it was as bad as people said

9. DILLIGAFF

DILLIGAFF Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +4
    If Harrell can make a come back and play like a first rounder should, our defensive line will be the talk of the league with Jenkins, Raji, and Harrell.

So does anybody know what Harrell is doing this off season to correct his back problems? Did he have another surgery?

Harrall is a perfect example that there should be a rookie salary cap. How many veterans on the Packers team are playing and not earning a tenth of what Harrell is sitting at home. I am thinking of a salary cap with incentives. Take Clay Mathews who is starting now and producing good stats should be rewarded makes half of what Harrell makes sitting on the bench.

10. Green_Bay_Packers

Green_Bay_Packers Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +113
    HAHAHA LOL great video seen it before.

11. PackersRS

PackersRS Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +980
    I had given up on him early in the season, and guess what? He got injuried again.

I think making any plans involving him would be a huge mistake. He can't even be considered as depth.

12. Hauschild

Hauschild Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +11
    That dude posts on Football's Future - I commended him for this honesty yet questionable spontaneity.

I thought it was hilarious and much of it had to do with the fact that over the years, I have had outbursts similar to that in terms of passion - not all have been over draft picks, but play calls and execution by the Packers - 4th-n-27 comes to mind.

That's what's so darned cool about free speech - you have your say and move on.