what do you think about william gay

PackAttackUK

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Not seen too much of him tbh, but if he's decent, a 5th round pick isn't much to give up really. But as I said, I haven't seen too much of him.

PackersRS

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Oh, hell no! During the Steelers game week, some Steelers fans came on board to chat. Well, they regard Gay the same way we do with Bush.

HELL NO!!!!!!

Reaction score
My fiance is a steeler fan. I see plenty of William gay and he is horrible. He sucks in coverage. I watched him just stand there and let Todd heap score a td with out even moving to stop him. I want nothing to do with this guy. NOTHING.

AllouezPackerFan

Section 121 Row 47
Reaction score
Oh, hell no! During the Steelers game week, some Steelers fans came on board to chat. Well, they regard Gay the same way we do with Bush.

HELL NO!!!!!!

They regard him as awesome? Thats how I feel about Mr. Jarrett Bush. Great player....great Packer. We should give him a nice fat contract extension....:cool2:

PackersRS

Cheesehead
Reaction score
They regard him as awesome? Thats how I feel about Mr. Jarrett Bush. Great player....great Packer. We should give him a nice fat contract extension....:cool2:
We should re-elect him... Nevermind, not going that way! LOL.

(If this creates any turmoil, I'm deleting it, and every post refering to it)

Jess

Movement!
Reaction score
As much as I would love to see AD truck the bejeezus out of him twice a year instead of just every now and then, I'll pass.

That still might be the most entertaining play from the 2009-10 season, though. I can't watch it enough.

Bagadeez04

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I've only seen Gay occasionally when I happen to be watching a Steelers game. I've always thought he seemed to be a pretty solid guy...seemed to be a decent CB.

But that's just watching from time to time...haven't seen enough of him.

Honestly...is he really as bad as Bush? I mean, that's pretty bad. I thought Gay (hehe) might be a tad better but they'd tender him at a higher level if he was.

Members online

Latest posts