What are you doing for the game?

gbpack12_2_89

Bleeding Green and Gold
Reaction score
Well I thought that I would start a thread and see what everyone does for gametime and if you have any traditions or what not.

I bought a 10 lb brisket last night and had it marinating for about 12 hours I woke up at 7 this moring and put it on my smoker so hopefully it will be done around halftime or so.

Also, I have a bunch of people coming over for the noon game and that is when all the drinking fun will start to happen. I will be with all Packer fans (thank god) and it should be a fun/intense/hopefully not nailbitting game.

So what do all of you guys on Packersforum have going on for todays game?

L

Lunchboxer

If we win i hope its not a close game. I dont wanna take our chances with a close game.

Kitten

Feline Cheesehead
Reaction score
I usually make some sort of dish for game day. Pasta with meatball, baked ziti, lasagna and such. This has been a tradition in my family since before I was born and I'm happy to keep it going.

For this game I'm staying at home and taking care of my Aunt to watch the game. My family are all Eagles fans and they will not allow me over their house today anyway. They think I will jinx the Eagles and Eagles fans are paranoid of jinxes as it is.

Incubes12

Bay Harbor Butcher?
Reaction score
I usually make some sort of dish for game day. Pasta with meatball, baked ziti, lasagna and such. This has been a tradition in my family since before I was born and I'm happy to keep it going.

For this game I'm staying at home and taking care of my Aunt to watch the game. My family are all Eagles fans and they will not allow me over their house today anyway. They think I will jinx the Eagles and Eagles fans are paranoid of jinxes as it is.
Haha probably safer for you not to leave your house in anything green and gold.