WHAT A THROW!

JP Doyal

AR12
Reaction score
So the ball was thrown from the opponents 29 yard line and landed about a yard into the endzone. That ball was thrown about 72 yards while on target with Rodgers going to his left, opposite of his throwing arm.

You must be logged in to see this image or video!

Pokerbrat2000

Opinions are like A-holes, we all have one.
Reaction score
Me thinks, we just may see this play run a few more times before the season is over.

Didn't I read somewhere that it was the longest penalty (66 yards) in NFL history?

C-Lee

Cheesehead
Reaction score
My favorite part is how this looked normal for Rodgers. This throw wasn't even recognized until hours after the game.

OP
OP
JP Doyal

JP Doyal

AR12
Reaction score
My favorite part is how this looked normal for Rodgers. This throw wasn't even recognized until hours after the game.

Yeah exactly! I saw the throw and didn't think anything of it, but watching this and doing a little math I was like wow!

PikeBadger

Staff member
Reaction score
Without the trip this is a TD and we would have seen it splashed all over highlight reels with specific details. Threw it 73 yards, nice little pitch and catch it should have been.

Pkrjones

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Davis slowed down from the 20 to the 5 and let the defender back into the play... had he kept running (fast) the ball was his for the TD. Hopefully both will learn from that play and AR will lead him even more forcing him to catch-up to it. Beautiful throw, though.

PikeBadger

Staff member
Reaction score
Davis slowed down from the 20 to the 5 and let the defender back into the play... had he kept running (fast) the ball was his for the TD. Hopefully both will learn from that play and AR will lead him even more forcing him to catch-up to it. Beautiful throw, though.
He had him on his backside the whole way which is where he needed to keep him. I thought Davis played it pretty well considering the distance. He should make the catch if he doesn't get tripped.

mongoosev

Cheesehead
Reaction score
very impressive! another thing overlooked is the speed these guys have to run that far in a short amount of time. i'd probably be around the 20 yard line, passed out, when that ball landed in the RZ!

HitchPack

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Boy's got a cannon that's for sure.

The lack of effort and 'backswing' is ridiculous.

Mondio

Cheesehead
Reaction score
very impressive! another thing overlooked is the speed these guys have to run that far in a short amount of time. i'd probably be around the 20 yard line, passed out, when that ball landed in the RZ!
All the way to the 20? Did they let get away with a false start to get that far down the field ?

Latest posts