Were terrible

Lare

Cheesehead
Reaction score
This team may suck, but to bring in any reference to someone like Saddam is in really questionable and poor taste in my opinion.

bavpb

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Sorry, but I only answered to the "are alowed to carry guns"- statement. Tried to be funny with a picture (that should show my aversion against weapons, hidden politics :wink: ), didn't want to attack TROM 'cause I like most of his posts and most of his 'opins', just the stupid, free thoughts of a drunken Germerman, better Bavarian (but also drunken). Nix für ungut! (No offence meant!)

Chamuko

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I stick with 2-14 IF WE ARE LUCKY.

We have by far the worst coaching staff in the NFl.

MM should be fired right away, Green Bay does not deserve this piece of looser as a HC.

I am 100% dissapointed.

We are going to be 0-5 before the bye week.

thetombradyhater

Cheesehead
Reaction score
<a href="http://maps.google.com/maps?q=42.957176+-
Packerbacker04 said:
No way we beat the Lions. They are going to destroy us. I think the Packers should just punt on every down since the lions defense is that good.

Chamuko said:

MM should be fired right away, Green Bay does not deserve this piece of looser as a HC.

I am 100% dissapointed.

way to be optimistic you two

bavpb

Cheesehead
Reaction score
usually beer, but this time....hooray "Il Mio".
Mmmhm, delicate wine from Sicilia, Merlot-Sangiovese, 13% vol, 1,0 ltrs.....second one..... :wink:

You must be logged in to see this image or video!

Yared-Yam

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Chamuko said:

I am 100% dissapointed.

Dude what the hell is your problem? Since the start of pre-season all your posts have been negative.

It's been 2 games. TWO GAMES! They improved from week 1 we can all agree. If they continue to improve each week I will be happy. I still see a 7-9 or 8-8 season being realistic.

They even had Kampman on the post-game show on 620AM and he said that McCarthy was a great coach and everyone thought highly of him.

Give the man some slack. It's not like he did anything wrong to get the HC job geez.

thetombradyhater

Cheesehead
Reaction score
<a href="http://maps.google.com/maps?q=42.957176+-
Yared-Yam said:
Chamuko said:

I am 100% dissapointed.

Dude what the hell is your problem? Since the start of pre-season all your posts have been negative.

It's been 2 games. TWO GAMES! They improved from week 1 we can all agree. If they continue to improve each week I will be happy. I still see a 7-9 or 8-8 season being realistic.

They even had Kampman on the post-game show on 620AM and he said that McCarthy was a great coach and everyone thought highly of him.

Give the man some slack. It's not like he did anything wrong to get the HC job geez.

You tell him YY.

bavpb

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Packerbacker04 said:
No way we beat the Lions. They are going to destroy us. I think the Packers should just punt on every down since the lions defense is that good.

Sorry Packerbacker04, but imo there is missing an exclamation mark right between way and we!! You should erasure the rest of your post. :wink:

OP
OP
P

Packerbacker04

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I wish we were winning but im obviously hurting right now like the rest of you. :cry: I will always be a packer fan but maybe living in Michigan might be good this year so I cant watch them unfortunately.

bavpb

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Packerbacker04 said:
I wish we were winning but im obviously hurting right now like the rest of you. :cry: I will always be a packer fan but maybe living in Michigan might be good this year so I cant watch them unfortunately.

Just as living hierr inn Tschermanny, wissout pay-TV! :wink: :lol: I ollsow will support dhem foreffer!!

Ryan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
The neat thing is if they go 8-8 or 2-14 or whatever, we get go start all over next year when AR takes over and everyone will be complaining all season all over. Looking forward to it.

Reaction score
That's just it Ryan.

Can you really experience football in its fundemental nature as a fan WITHOUT the ups AND downs?

I don't think you can.

Having optimisim, hope, anticipation of improvement/new additions will be fun to experience.

That is the beauty of life, and being a fan. Either extreme of experience at the scale(success/failure) isn't really being a fan, because nothing is always going to be amazing or hell.

Yared-Yam

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Ryan said:
The neat thing is if they go 8-8 or 2-14 or whatever, we get go start all over next year when AR takes over and everyone will be complaining all season all over. Looking forward to it.

Booooo Hissssss AR will never see the field!

jhensiak

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Which games can we WIN?... It does not look like Oakland is on the schedule... Here come the 3rd and long "Lindy Infante Draw Play Specials!!"

Packnic

Cheesehead
Reaction score
all about da packers said:
That's just it Ryan.

Can you really experience football in its fundemental nature as a fan WITHOUT the ups AND downs?

I don't think you can.

Having optimisim, hope, anticipation of improvement/new additions will be fun to experience.

That is the beauty of life, and being a fan. Either extreme of experience at the scale(success/failure) isn't really being a fan, because nothing is always going to be amazing or hell.

without the bitter.... the sweet aint as sweet baby.

PackerChick

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Chamuko said:

I am 100% dissapointed.

and take Ted Thompson out with him.