We're improving, but we're not good enough

packedhouse01

Cheesehead
Reaction score
It is obvious tonight that we're improving, but when the game was on the line and we had a fairly big lead, we proved again that we're not good enough to hold a lead against a good team. Seattle is a good team, not a great team. Our starters aren't quite good enough and we don't yet have the depth to cover when marginal starters go out.

I think McCarthy has done a fairly nice coaching this team. I believe they are much better coached than they have been the past five years. We saw tonight that we just don't have enough talent to turn four turnovers into points and put a team away. We need breaks to win games, we're not good enough to create breaks.

Simply put, we are what are.

yourout

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I am hoping we are just to young and in a year or two we physically will be able to compete and win.

tano1998

Cheesehead
Reaction score
we're far far away to be a competitive team, at least we need to sign some key free agents, no bargains mr thompson

HatestheEagles084

Cheesehead
Reaction score
If we have Nick Barnett maybe Alexander doesnt have free reign with the ball but there's still a lot of work to be done up front

Safeties arent challenging the ball carrier, I like the linebackers with Hawk and Barnett, Hodge is solid as well but they're not there yet

Stupid penalties, the flase start on the goal line, Hawk was lined up in the neutral zone, patrick dendy shouldn't be allowed to play ever again, Manuel looked good against his former team but this defense is hardly imposing.

Might I add I saw blitzes called, what, once

OP
OP
P

packedhouse01

Cheesehead
Reaction score
They have a rookie defensive coordinator who might get better. What they have however is a team that makes too many mistakes to win. I'm also very disappointed in the play of Brett anytime we fall behind. He can't make throws into double and triple coverage and expect to win. You can't come backl and win the game when you're turning the ball over and putting the ball in their hands.