Well..i guess Favre screwed the Pack again..

yourout

Cheesehead
Reaction score
No but Farve was far from perfect in the clutch. Missed way to many recievers in the 4th.

OP
OP
P@ck66

P@ck66

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Yeah i guess you'd do better being harrased by the Steelers with a shell of a receiving corps..eh bud?

Why don't you suggest benching him in favor of Aaron Rodgers?

yourout

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Don't get me wrong I love Farve and dred the day he hangs them up but his decision making in the clutch this year has not been good. What he really needs is a coach that knows how to handle him and make the best use of what he does and Sherman aint it.

OP
OP
P@ck66

P@ck66

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
SherRossley called a hell of a game..didn't he Brownie?

Damn..makes me proud...

sixone220

Cheesehead
Reaction score
seriously man, it's getting so old to read this sherrossley crap in every single thread. you may not agree with some of the calls, but do everyone a favor and keep the *****ing to a minimum. you think you could call a better game? this isn't madden. the line is a mess and can't handle the blitzes, what's left of the wrs doesn't always run the right route or make the catch and you can't expect the 4th, 5th and 6th rbs to come out and run for 100 yds. the talent is thin and the mistakes are plenty. you can't blame everything on the fricken coaching.

OP
OP
P@ck66

P@ck66

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Sorry to disagree withyou yourout...

But that argument is just bull****..and i'm getting sooo tired of it...

Favre played like he was trying not to throw an interception..instead of playing like Brett Favre...that's what Sherman's "coaching" has done...

The guys in a no win situation...He doesn't have much of an offense..so he has to make risky plays to even have a chance to win..but since they are risky...you have the possibility of interceptions..If he had better receivers..he wouldn't have this problem...

And when he plays it safe..you have games like today...

the Packers should inquire about TO...or at least got somebody on the field with some talent..

Philtration

Cheesehead
Reaction score
P@ck66 said:
SherRossley called a hell of a game..didn't he Brownie?

Damn..makes me proud...

Why not change your name to F@vre66? You sure as hell don't seem to be much of a fan of the team.

yooperfan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
The INT wasn't on Favre but WAS on Driver. the fumble came when they kept no one back to pick up the blitz.
His accurracy was off but once again he had very poor protection.

PackerChick

Cheesehead
Reaction score
yooperfan said:
The INT wasn't on Favre but WAS on Driver. the fumble came when they kept no one back to pick up the blitz.
His accurracy was off but once again he had very poor protection.

I know that Yooper. Any snow yet?

OP
OP
P@ck66

P@ck66

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
I agree with you Sixone..

except why did they have to run GADO 26 times for 63 yards..to prove a point?

It's typical SherRossley ball...but the best chance the Packers have at winning is letting Brett toss the rock...receiver problems and all....

sunshine

Cheesehead
Reaction score
P@ck66 said:
by throwing that interception...

right everyone?

you're joking, right??? you must be! or just trying to get everyone jacked up, right??? he didn't THROW an interception - driver didn't CATCH it but the Steelers did - simple as that!!

retiredgrampa

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I'm in the minority here but I thought the pass to Driver was quite high. And Favre was throwing a lot of high and outside and low and away.

TOPackerFan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Brett looked uncomfortable all day and I thought from the first drive he would have an off day and he did in some respects. The fact of the matter, however, is that the Steelers are simply better than we are. Our guys played hard and gave it their all, but you aren't going to win vs. the Steelers with that lineup.

Packman4Favre

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Once again Sherman's lack of attention to detail during the week resulted in another loss. Quality control under Sherman has been brutal. His teams are always unprepared and continue to make the same stupid mistakes over and over again. What does this clown do to correct these mistakes during the week? Obviously nothing!!!!!!!!!!!! Procudure, hands to the face, holding, pass interference etc etc etc.......

The guy is over his head and needs to be removed. He took great teams and made them good, now he has a bad team and he has made them horrible.

Sherman has been consistant in one area! His teams have AWALYS underachieved!!!!! He P.U. STINKS !!!!!!!!!!!

Hammer

Cheesehead
Reaction score
The 3 procedure penalties really sucked, can't these guys freakin' count?!
The illegal formation penalties are inexcuseable too.
Hammer

OP
OP
P@ck66

P@ck66

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
yeah Gramps..

that pass was so high..it hit him right in the hands about eye level....

NDPackerFan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
the pass wasn't high..it looked like it got on Driver before he was ready for it which isn't Favre's fault. Favre not running the ball today when he should have on 4th and short was his fault! He throws a ball that Franks has no chance in hell coming down with! Bad decision just like last week not clocking the ball...

The whole team is not playing well and that includes Favre right now...

vixtalkn

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Face it packerbackers, this year our number is up. Blame Sherm if you want, but truth be known...

Our receiver corps is dinged up
We're starting a #5 running back who 2 weeks ago didn't even wear G&G
Our once hearty O-Line is a jumbled mess
We are just beginning to put together a defense for the 1st time in 3 years
The rock-steady Longwell is having his worst year ever
Our gunslinger, FavreO, is running out of bullets
The team is trying to survive cap hell

Welcome to the NFL. It's the way things were meant to be. This year is just simply our turn. Us packerbackers just got to suck it up.

PackerChick

Cheesehead
Reaction score
vixtalkn said:
Face it packerbackers, this year our number is up. Blame Sherm if you want, but truth be known...

Welcome to the NFL. It's the way things were meant to be. This year is just simply our turn. Us packerbackers just got to suck it up.

We will Vix. Thats reality for sure. I have had to accept it. It comes at one time or another and this is the time. I dont believe this downturn will last for long.

wischeez

Cheesehead
Reaction score
vixtalkn said:

Best post yet!!
We will suck it up, and come back once again!

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts