1. Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!
    Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!
    Dismiss Notice

Well..i guess Favre screwed the Pack again..

Discussion in 'Packer Fan Forum' started by P@ck66, Nov 6, 2005.

1. digsthepack

digsthepack Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    I have never claimed to be an angel....and do not expect that of professional athletes as we all have our flaws. I do make a distinction between basic character flaws and being a person who ruins EVERY locker room he has been in.

Would you have supported retaining Mossy Cade because he had game, 66?

2. musccy

musccy Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +1
    The Packers had no need to pick up Burress this offseason. Walker and DD just had 80+ catch seasons, and, if the Packers had the $$$ they would have retained Wahle and or Rivera.

W/ your character assessment...having character issues outside of the team is one thing, but to cause problems on the field, and within the locker room is a whole new can of worms, and that's exactly what 'to' does.

3. DePack

DePack Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +1
    Ryan...why delete my post and edit digs? It's your forum but 66 accused the good people of Green Bay of racism. If you are afraid to let us respond you might want to take the quotation marks from the "certain people" comment. It is very thinly veiled.

4. Ryan

Ryan Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +1
    Not afraid to let any respond to anything. I didn't see that accusation there and wasn't about to let that topic hijack this thread and potentially blow up on the site.

5. DePack

DePack Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +1
    I hear ya. Still learning the rules. If I post something that needs to be edited please PM me. BTW...I like your byline.

6. sunshine

sunshine Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    ok, i may be VERY new here but i think i've got you figured out, 66. i'm guessing you are.........the official turd stirrer!!!!! every forum's gotta have one - it'll be fun getting to know ya!!! :moon:

7. P@ck66

P@ck66 Banned Banned

Ratings:
    +0
    Well sir..illy..

I take offense at your slanderous characterization of my position here..Unless you are referring to the other posters on the board as "turds"...then I believe that you owe them an apology.

Ryan...i take offense at DePack's assertion that i am accusing the good folks of Green Bay of anything..and i demand satisfaction...

(Getting SherRossley to resign Ryan..would be payment in kind..
    thank you, sir....)

8. Ryan

Ryan Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +1
    Somehow I could have guessed this would be to your liking ;)

9. PPierce

PPierce Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0

10. sunshine

sunshine Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    dear 66,
    number one, i'm not a "sir" - i'm a ma'am. number two (no pun intended) i was just jokin, buddy! no offense intended to anyone - even you!! stirring the turds is a little saying i recently heard from some of my wisconsinite friends - it means little more than "stirring the pot". as i said before, i'm gonna enjoy getting to know you!! take it easy, buddy & try to take things with a grain of salt next time.
    julie

11. Obi1

Obi1 Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0

Digs,

Funny how the forum malcontent wants the NFL's all time malcontent to come to the Packers...

Isn't that just how it is?

Birds of a feather flock together....?

12. CaliforniaCheez

CaliforniaCheez Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    SherRossley has set the 1950's buzzcut standard that has totaled so many losses this season. If persons keep posting that SherRossley deserve to be fired often enough then perhaps in can happen and a revolution of the people can overthrow the 1950's buzzcut standard. The 1950's buzzcut standard is sooooo scary it will make your hair stand on end.

Revolutions can be dangerous because we would not want a power vacuum where the 80's mullet standard is permitted to re-emerge. However it is preferable to the SherRossley evil empire's 1950's Buzzcut Inquisition.

End the SherRossley Tyranny Now!!

13. Philtration

Philtration Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +9
    It happens to every team eventually. You just don't want it to last for 10 years. Believe me I know.

14. Philtration

Philtration Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +9
    You are correct sir!

15. P@ck66

P@ck66 Banned Banned

Ratings:
    +0
    I'd like to see the Packers win some games..that's all..

Hey..the Packers did it to Andre Rison..used him and then dumped him...and then he dumped his SB ring in the Fox river..cause he felt used...

16. Ryan

Ryan Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +1
    Not that I want to see P@ck66 "drink the kool-aid" or whatever everyone says but that's a dang nice supportive comment for the Pack!

17. IPBprez

IPBprez Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +5
    Agreed - three things cost us this game... name them :!:

18. yooperfan

yooperfan Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    1. The offensive line
    2. the offensive line
    3. the kicking game

19. IPBprez

IPBprez Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +5
    Partially there, Yooper... not quite all the way!