Well..i guess Favre screwed the Pack again..

CalifPacker

Cheesehead
Reaction score
vixtalkn said:
Face it packerbackers, this year our number is up. Blame Sherm if you want, but truth be known...

Our receiver corps is dinged up
We're starting a #5 running back who 2 weeks ago didn't even wear G&G
Our once hearty O-Line is a jumbled mess
We are just beginning to put together a defense for the 1st time in 3 years
The rock-steady Longwell is having his worst year ever
Our gunslinger, FavreO, is running out of bullets
The team is trying to survive cap hell

Welcome to the NFL. It's the way things were meant to be. This year is just simply our turn. Us packerbackers just got to suck it up.

That about sums it up. Too many penelties as well. But I did like the effort.

PackerChick

Cheesehead
Reaction score
CalifPacker said:
vixtalkn said:
Face it packerbackers, this year our number is up. Blame Sherm if you want, but truth be known...

Welcome to the NFL. It's the way things were meant to be. This year is just simply our turn. Us packerbackers just got to suck it up.

That about sums it up. Too many penelties as well. But I did like the effort.

Still the effort was not good enough.

PPierce

Cheesehead
Reaction score
vixtalkn said:

I agree with everything in this post. Everythng is falling apart this year. I would l ove to see us recover this year, but I just don't think it's going to happen.

Chamuko

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Did anyone saw Brett scaping so many times from that blitzes by himslef, did anyone saw at least 4 times that he managed to keep the offense running with amazing plays at least one to Williams, another to Henderson with a very good catch by the way and one more to Bubba.

This team is just hopeless now and our HC has no idea and is totally unable to do something about it..

We can only expect to end like 1-15 and get Reggie Bush right away.

Zero2Cool

I own a website
Reaction score
I liiked seeing Henderson go toe to toe with no helmet that was scwheeeet. That's my kind of football player. Reminds me of the game Brett against the Lions when he chased a DT/DE to their bench to get in his face

musccy

Cheesehead
Reaction score
vixtalkn hit the nail on the head. Everyone is contributing to this...the players, coaches, offseason moves (or lack there of).

[email protected] you really want 'to' on the Packers? ESPN reported that he even started a fist fight w/ McNabb (or maybe it was Douglas) this week.

ArizonaPackerFan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Hammer said:
The 3 procedure penalties really sucked, can't these guys freakin' count?!
The illegal formation penalties are inexcuseable too.
Hammer

I agree. The Favre fumble was probably the turning point of the game in my opinion, but the two offensive penalties prior to that play put them in that bad 3rd and long position. If not for those penalties, it would have been about 3rd and goal around the 4. I doubt we would have seen a DB blitz to knock the ball out of his hands in that situation compared to the 3rd and long they faced after the 2 consecutive penalties. The Packers aren't good enough to overcome penalties and mistakes like that, and they keep making mistakes like that every week.

carol k

Cheesehead
Reaction score
You know, I have never played or coached football, but I am getting tired of hearing everyone blame Sherman for all of the mistakes. Is it his mistake when there is an illegal shift, is it his mistake when the receivers can't catch the ball, etc. Maybe all of you Sherman bashers should apply for the head coah position next year, and we'll see what you guys can do. I doubt if many of you would be any better than Sherman.

CaliforniaCheez

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Brett threw an interception. Brett fumbled the ball while the Packers were in FG range that was returned for a TD. Those two sentences while true are not accurate.

sunshine

Cheesehead
Reaction score
this is how the NFL is designed...every team has their good years, they get lower draft picks, they trade players, they have several rebuilding years, & then they are on top again. i'd say we've officially entered the dreaded rebuilding years - anybody remember the 70's & 80's??? strap yourselves in guys - we're in for a bumpy ride!! years like these weed out the tried & true Packer fans - not just those who jumped on the bandwagon in the 90's. born a Packer fan - die a Packer fan - no matter what!!! :towel:

yooperfan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
illyjules said:
this is how the NFL is designed...every team has their good years, they get lower draft picks, they trade players, they have several rebuilding years, & then they are on top again. i'd say we've officially entered the dreaded rebuilding years - anybody remember the 70's & 80's??? strap yourselves in guys - we're in for a bumpy ride!! years like these weed out the tried & true Packer fans - not just those who jumped on the bandwagon in the 90's. born a Packer fan - die a Packer fan - no matter what!!! :towel:
The good thing is this bumpy ride won't last 28 years like the last one did.

OP
OP
P@ck66

P@ck66

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
yeah..Rebuilding..

it's just too bad that the last 5 years and whatever's left of Brett Favre's career have been WASTED by cement head SHERROSSLEY!

He doesn't know what the hell he's doing out there....

and musscy...sure..i'll take TO...you just got to know how to handle him...

When he scores a TD have people with sparklers and roman candles in the end zone...and have all of Lambeau flip over cards that say...

"TO..YOU DA' BEST.."

then he will be happy and score Touchdowns...

(they've gotta get somebody because Ferguson's no good...Walker is iffy..and Driver is good..but not good enough...Chatman..haha....)

DePack

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Good morning Pack66. I see you are spreading cheer to all.

You are wrong about T.O. The way to handle him is when he stands up in the locker room and challenges everyone on the team....send the towel boy in there to drop his psychotic ***.........better yet....a kicker!

Cheesehog

Cheesehead
Reaction score
P@ck66 said:
....sure..i'll take TO...you just got to know how to handle him

You must be logged in to see this image or video!

Hows that? Green Bay tells him to wear his cap straight and be a team player? Owens is an egotist and has polluted and disrupted every locker rooom he's been in. He has been a loudmouth, showboat, self-centered, inmature brat for every team he's been on. Now He's bringing down the Eagles. It seems there is more news storys out of Philly all season about To's behavior than about the Team.

The only way to change him would be a Lobotomy.

OP
OP
P@ck66

P@ck66

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Just feed his massive ego...let him play...and ignore everything he says...

I can't believe anybody takes this guy and what he says seriously..and gets worked up over him.....Just let it roll of your back..like a duck...

I think he's kind of funny...if you don't take him seriously..you can see this...

"Sure..sure..TO..whatever you say..would you like a lolly..?"

(He's obviously a needy child who is looking for the praise he didn't receive as a kid..or some other bs..like that..this is football...not international politics...)

Cheesehog

Cheesehead
Reaction score
DePack said:
You are wrong about T.O. The way to handle him is when he stands up in the locker room and challenges everyone on the team....send the towel boy in there to drop his psychotic ***.........better yet....a kicker!

Great stuff Depack....the kicker kicks his ***! Or better yet the towel boy! :D
that cracks me up!

Or maybee that lady that plays McNabbs Mom in the comercials slaps him upside his head and pours Hot Chunky soup down his pants and Say's "Autograph this"!

OP
OP
P@ck66

P@ck66

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Everyone's got to be on it...before it escalates to that level...

IF you go to visit your buddy at the mental hospital..you don't react to what the other "inmates" are doing....you realize that they are crazy and move on....

DePack

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Nice cheesehog....lmao...I wish I would have thought of McNabb's mom.

BTW...I'm not sure about this, but I believe that is his real mom in the commercials.

musccy

Cheesehead
Reaction score
- I was wathching ESPN yesterday, and they reported that 'to' told Childress (off cord.) that he was not allowed to speak to 'to' unless childress was spoken to.

-You've seen the clips of him chasing McNabb up and down the sideline screaming in his ear

-he called out the entire organization because they didn't honor his 100th.

-he actually started a physical altercation in the locker room this week.

Pampering him just isn't enough...he will never be satisfied. He's been to 3 cities and substantially burned bridges in all 3. Not worth the hastle.

PPierce

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Players are human beings. Maybe some posters can blow off what TO says and laugh about it, but I suspect it's a whole different story when you have to deal with the man day in and day out. I don't want him here, just like I didn't want Randy Moss. Let another team deal with his low mental age. The NFL is for men, not kids. He has a thing about picking on his QBs. If he came here, suddenly Favre wouldn't look so great to him, he'd be dissing him big time, and some of you would be boiling. Let another team deal with this big baby.

digsthepack

Cheesehead
Reaction score
66...the fact that you would even entertain the notion of bringing TO in...with his persistent history of being a major malcontent, is just unbelievable. Is it then the coach's fault, whomever that may be, when the locker room blows up?

Once a turd, always a turd...this is not an isolated incident!

OP
OP
P@ck66

P@ck66

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Sometimes I think some of you think that "certain people" aren't good enough to don a Packer uniform..

Now..i'm not particular stating this about TO...but there have been others that you "don't want to see in a Packer uniform"...

Plaxico Burress comes to mind...and look what he's doing with the Giants this year....

is there some kind of Green Bay..1950's buzzcut kind of standard that i'm not catching on to here?

digsthepack

Cheesehead
Reaction score
*Burress was, up to this season, a talented but underachieveing trouble maker. TO is...well, TO. For what it is worth, I would not have wanted Bill Romanowski, of Kerry Collins, or Kyle Turley in the G & G. Your assertions are pathetic!

*Admin Edit - Ryan

OP
OP
P@ck66

P@ck66

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Burress hasn't given the Giants any trouble this year...

You're not going to field a very good team if all you're looking for are choirboys to play on it...

I guess..if you were the Red Sox you would trade Manny Ramierez too?

I'm not trying to be provocative here..but there does seem to be some "behavioral standard" that some of you profess...

by the way..i wouldn't want Romanowski either..cause he's a jerk...but Collins..? What did he do?

Members online

Latest posts