Welcoming home the Superbowl Champs.

sped2010

Cheesehead
Reaction score
All schools have half days here (because of the welcome home) but I'm at a school a half hour away. :( I really want to be here for it.

OP
OP
F

fochs13

Cheesehead
Reaction score
If you can't make it tomorrow. They are selling $5 tickets for a celebration at lambeau on Tuesday.

omniavanitas

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Is it tomorrow? I'm getting conflicting information. My father and I are planning on going, but we live on the other side of the state. It's not easy to just go, so he's going to take the day off. I'm just not sure when it's going to be. Tomorrow or Tuesday? I heard that Aaron will be on Letterman. And that they'll be at Disneyworld. Any help would be much appreciated.

supun

Cheesehead
Reaction score
According to packers.com.

"Should the Green Bay Packers earn a victory in Super Bowl XLV, a special “Return To Titletown” celebration will be held Tuesday, Feb. 8, at Lambeau Field, from 4 to 5 p.m. Stadium gates will open at 2 p.m."

LombardiChick

Win or lose, I love this team.
Reaction score
Is it tomorrow? I'm getting conflicting information. My father and I are planning on going, but we live on the other side of the state. It's not easy to just go, so he's going to take the day off. I'm just not sure when it's going to be. Tomorrow or Tuesday? I heard that Aaron will be on Letterman. And that they'll be at Disneyworld. Any help would be much appreciated.

Packers.com had all the information last time I looked. Just go there - it's probably on the front page, but if I find it I'll link you up.

KelKem

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I'm getting up there from Chicago!! I'm so excited!! This just shut bears fans up everywhere I turn now. haha! I'll be sure to post pictures!