Welcome to the Milwaukee Bucks...inside the Packer Forum!

OP
OP
Pokerbrat2000

Pokerbrat2000

Opinions are like A-holes, we all have one.
Reaction score
I won't even pretend to understand the hard and soft caps they have in the NBA, while I think its better than MLB, it's still is not quiet the leveling of the playing field tool for small market teams like the NFL has.

So yes, anytime the Bucks or Brewers, teams I grew up big fans of, can get competitive and slay the Goliath's, its exciting.

Shaggy

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Pretty big game tonight at 7 PM CST! The 36-13 Bucks travel to Toronto to take on the 37-15 Raptors! Game is Live on TNT.

Big game in that if we win it, it takes us to 3-1 on the Raptors for the year and assures us of home court advantage in the playoffs if the 2 teams have identical records at the end of the year.

Post new threads for each game rather then posting in here. Similar to what I posts. Is that ok? More of the Titled game threads, the more activity I hope to get in the Bucks forum.

OP
OP
Pokerbrat2000

Pokerbrat2000

Opinions are like A-holes, we all have one.
Reaction score
Post new threads for each game rather then posting in here. Similar to what I posts. Is that ok? More of the Titled game threads, the more activity I hope to get in the Bucks forum.

Works for me. 32 + playoff games ahead.....that's a LOT of threads. But I see what you are trying to do.

Go Bucks Go!

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts