1. Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!
    Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

Week 4 Nfl Power Rankings

Discussion in 'All Other Team Discussions' started by Lukic, Sep 28, 2011.

1. Lukic

Lukic Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    First and foremost, I'll introduce myself.
    I'm Lukic and I'm an avid NFL fan as you would guess. No I don't support the Packers, however I am a huge fan of many of your players and the way your organisation is run. I'm actually a Broncos fan funnily enough given we meet this week.
    Anyway, each week I'll be posting my power rankings and hopefully some fantasy football articles and also some previews and picks. Here are my power rankings:

http://sportales.com/football/week-four-nfl-power-rankings-part-1/ - Part 1
    http://sportales.com/football/week-four-nfl-power-rankings-part-2/ - Part 2

Feel free to leave feedback in either this thread or on the rankings themselves.
    Lastly, good luck on Sunday in our game and if any of you guys know any players, please tell them to go on us :p. Hopefully it's a clean, injury free game with the better team walking out victorious on the day.

2. greenandgold

greenandgold I'm Dirty Hairy Callahan

Ratings:
    +465
    Packers number one but you need to have the Bears slide down even more.

3. Pacifus

Pacifus Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    *looks at Packers rating
    Yep
    *looks at Broncos rating
    Yep. At least until we can win a close game. I think they'll finish closer to 16 than 32, but ending at 24 would be an improvement.