Week 4 MNF The Cupcake Atlanta Team In Town

Heyjoe4

Cheesehead
Reaction score
In my honest opinion Matt Ryan was never really all that good, sure he had that one year he won the MVP, (Though an argument could be made Rodgers' should've won it) but he was always a tier below guys like Rodgers, Brady, Brees, and now Wilson. He was never in the elite group, but a tier under it. I feel bad for Julio though.
Agreed. I spoke too soon using "Ryan" and "HOF" in the same sentence.

D

Deleted member 6794

In my honest opinion Matt Ryan was never really all that good, sure he had that one year he won the MVP, (Though an argument could be made Rodgers' should've won it) but he was always a tier below guys like Rodgers, Brady, Brees, and now Wilson.

While Rodgers played out of his mind the last seven games in 2016 in my opinion he didn't perform well enough to be considered MVP early that season.

It's just an interesting idea I wish someone in the NFL would have considered before the season started.

Once again, I think it would a terrible idea to suspend teams. The league must try adding another week to the regular season, have teams play a different number of regular season games or other things before even thinking about that.

Heyjoe4

Cheesehead
Reaction score
While Rodgers played out of his mind the last seven games in 2016 in my opinion he didn't perform well enough to be considered MVP early that season.

Once again, I think it would a terrible idea to suspend teams. The league must try adding another week to the regular season, have teams play a different number of regular season games or other things before even thinking about that.
I think you misunderstood. I said it was an interesting idea that should have been considered before the season started. I agree it's an absolutely last ditch idea, and even at that, I'm sure player and team lawyers would put a nix on it. For now, and if it's needed, adding an extra week is the best idea. Let's just hope it doesn't come to that, or they'll be playing football in March.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member 6794

I think you misunderstood. I said it was an interesting idea that should have been considered before the season started.

In my opinion the league shouldn't consider it at this point nor should have thought about it before the season started.

Let's hope all games can be played within a 17 week schedule.

Heyjoe4

Cheesehead
Reaction score
In my opinion the league shouldn't consider it at this point nor should have thought about it before the season started.

Let's hope all games can be played within a 17 week schedule.

There really just aren't a lot of good options in the NFL for playing make up games because until this year, they've never really needed it. Football games get played in rain, snow, sub-zero temps, and if there's a thunderstorm, they pause and wait it out. Anyway, yeah let's just hope they get all the games in during the 17 weeks.

D

Deleted member 6794

There really just aren't a lot of good options in the NFL for playing make up games because until this year, they've never really needed it. Football games get played in rain, snow, sub-zero temps, and if there's a thunderstorm, they pause and wait it out.

That's true, in my opinion the NFL made a mistake by not adjusting the schedule to have an option to reschedule games for later in the season this year though.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts