Week 2 - Monday Night - Lions @ Packers (Pre Game and Game Thread)

Shaggy

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Did they just say that was the first sack by GB this year?

Cornelius Weems

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Our first sack of the season comes from a slip, disgraceful. When we face much better QB talent, we'll get torched.

PackAttack12

R-E-L-A-X
Reaction score
My prediction before the game was 41-17. Was one TD away from possibly nailing it.

Oh well. I'll take the W.

Shaggy

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Well that wasn't the statement we were looking for...

PackAttack12

R-E-L-A-X
Reaction score
Don't even know what to say about Goff getting that type of yardage on the ground, but it's incredible how the energy and effort level has improved throughout the game on defense.

Barry might end up being alright.

PackAttack12

R-E-L-A-X
Reaction score
All I want is for Rodgers to be able to hit MVS down the field consistently.....

Sheeeesh.

Old Guy

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I really don't know if Berry is good enough to stump Garrapalo and the niners. We'll see.

gopkrs

Cheesehead
Reaction score
That 3rd TD was all ARod. A perfect long pass to Adams on 3rd down and then a beautiful throw to Tonyan with the defenders back to the line of scrimmage. The rest of the game was the Aaron Jones show. He is so valuable. But I think SF will be keying on him next week.

PackerfaninCarolina

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Well I'll say this ... We got what we needed tonight. I won't say the win fixed everything because it was the Lions and yeah they aren't going to win many games this season. But we needed a get right game immediately and we got it. Now we just need to get winning against better opponents.

Week 2 Analysis:

Packers may not be the Bucs, but they damn sure didn't become the Jets. Put that rebuild project on hold ladies and gentlemen

Vikings defense is still bombing it out there and got em in another 0-2 hole, so please keep it up Uncle Rico Zimmer

Raiders holding number 1 in the AFC West with the Chiefs bumped down to 3. Who'd have thought?

Urban Meyer showing yet again that great college coaches don't belong in the NFL because they rely on college schemes that get sniffed out like skunks, and me getting an I told you so on @Pokerbrat2000 when I told him Trevor Lawrence was a big bust because he is so far

Time for Matt Ryan to retire as the Falcons offense has no juice in it and Feleippe Franks needs to start for them

Zac Taylor goes back to being a stinko again in Cincinnati

Dolphins might need to give Kurt Benkert a call while Tua is out as he is better than that joker Brissett

Someone forgot to tell the Seahawks not to stop playing until the 4th Quarter was finished

Taylor Heinecke may be getting set to blow up the DraftKings and FanDuel booking sites with large money balls

Pokerbrat2000

Opinions are like A-holes, we all have one.
Reaction score
me getting an I told you so on @Pokerbrat2000 when I told him Trevor Lawrence was a big bust because he is so far
:roflmao::roflmao::roflmao:LOL.....better take it while you can. Surprised you waited this long, I mean he had to have thrown 1 interception his first practice to prove your point that he was a bust. :rolleyes:

Members online

Latest posts