Weather Forcast for Monday Night Game ?

WinnipegPackFan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Sorry all, did not know where to ask this but am curious on weather updates for this game as it could be a factor. I am up here in Winnipeg, MB Canada and we just got a pile of snow but we are only expecting a temp of - 7 C for Monday, How about down there ? Cheers.

OP
OP
W

WinnipegPackFan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Thanks gents appreciate the info. Not that cold eh, but We would give them the game of thier lives anyways. Cheers.

tromadz

Cheesehead
Reaction score
hey, the vikings arent just a team from the south where its usually warm, they are a dome team and suck outside no matter what the conditions are. I dont know their outdoors record off hand, but it is not good at all. Add the fact that GB has won the last 3 of 4 meetings vs minnesota....weather\home field....we got it goin on.

PackerChick

Cheesehead
Reaction score
vikefan said:
Out doors our record is something like 4-26, the past few years.

I look at it as 1-0 the past week. :D

jeez vikefan, how impressive. how about taking some hunting widows out for a boat cruise with some male strippers.

rabidgopher04

Cheesehead
Reaction score
You guys can always go to weather.com and find out all the weather information on just about any location on earth.

It's a lot more accurate (and faster) than asking on a forum.

PWT36

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Green Bay weather for Monday is high in lower 40's- low is lower 20's -Cloudy--We presently have about 2 inches of snow cover, with snow showers predicted for today (Sat). Monday temperatures are about as good as it get in GB during late Nov. Weather should be no problem as long as if it is not windy at Lambeau Field. Winds present a problem at lambeau Field because they tend to swirl at field level because of lower profile at the top of south end of Lambeau Field since renovation a few years ago.

Members online

Latest posts