We are 11-0!!! Still undefeated!!!

cheesehurdler

Cheesehead
Reaction score
You say that before the inevitable 21-point 2-minute comeback by composed Matthew Stafford that'll make Frank ***** look like Jeff George.

Forget Favre

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I can't express in so many words how this victory feels after that stuff Damn-You-Kong-Sue did against the defenseless Packer who was on the ground.
On. The. Ground.
On the one hand I am still quite angry about that and glad it proves once and for all that the Lions are 100% dirty thug players.
Yet on the other, I am estatic that this Packers team led by A-Rod are 11--0 for the first time ever!
We are witnessing history here my friends.
We are seeing the best Packers team during regular season, ever!
Right now, Vince is smiling wherever he is!

Crazy Packers Fan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Wow, after all my pessimism, this defense played outstanding today. Forget the yards; you're going to give up a bunch of yards once you go into prevent up 24-0. Every time we needed a stop in the first half, they got one, and then they started getting picks. And Rodgers is just so cool under pressure.

Greenbayphil

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Wow, after all my pessimism, this defense played outstanding today. Forget the yards; you're going to give up a bunch of yards once you go into prevent up 24-0. Every time we needed a stop in the first half, they got one, and then they started getting picks. And Rodgers is just so cool under pressure.

Exactly, yards arent a defensive stat to worry about after this game.

We shut them out into the 4th quarter while building a 24 point lead, aswell as 3 Ints.
Thats the stats that count

IluvGB

I <3 Packers!!!!
Reaction score
11-0!!! nutty!!!
Its almost getting unfair now!!!!! LOL!!!! ALMOST!

Pretty soon its just going to be called Packerball instead of football!:sneaky:

Marem19

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Man out of all the plays today that C-Wood pick was the most awesome to me just snatching it from pettigrew mansgame chuck

Reaction score
but ... but... they said "THIS" would be the game we self-implode and don't show up and get destroyed....

:eek: ... then again, that was the mike golic/skip bayless types of the world...
homies with 'reality' and 'logic' knew we would win this mo fo.

packerfan4ever

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I knew this was a win,we have a q.b. who throws to his team not the others and d-line I do scream intercept make him fumble next thing you know it happens 11=0 is what counts at the end of the day,not what yards because they make them pay in the end.

Members online

Latest posts