Wayne and Larry taking over the air waves

Cdnfavrefan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Last Sunday I had to miss watcing my first Packer game in 5 years (at least it was almost decided by the time I had to leave) and thought the day was lost but then I found out something cool. I can pick up Packer games on my radio and I'm talking dial radio not satellite or anything. I always knew I could get the Vikings broadcast being 10 hours north of the Twin Cities but I would of never guessed the Packer air waves were so strong. I found out how lucky you locals are to have a great broadcast team. Funny thing is the station vanishes for the rest of the week. Almost as if for 4 hours on Sunday God rewards us. And if you're wondering WPF it's on 550 AM :pop:

cheesey

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Yup....it HAS to be from God......cause if it was from Satan, you'd be getting the Bears games! :wink: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Greg C.

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Yes, Wayne and Larry do a good job, and I'm glad to have them as a backup if I'm travelling during a game, or the power at my house goes out or something (that happened once a few years ago). So far this year I've only listened to the first half of the Bears game (the GOOD half) on the radio. Wayne scared me once when he said Brett Favre was "literally on fire," but other than that they were great. Larry breaks down the matchups, including the ones along the line of scrimmage, far better than any of the national TV announcers. I would listen to Wayne and Larry while watching on TV if it wasn't for that damn delay. (Which they started doing after the Janet Jackson nipplegate scandal, as if it really would've made a difference.)

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts