Watch Return to Titletown on streaming video today??

dogpackerz

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Does anyone know what website(s) will be showing today's party at Lambeau on live streaming video?

NFL network is showing it live, but my cable provider doesnt carry it....dang it!

Thank you for helping out of state Packer fans......
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O5FD599sT8k]YouTube - Packer fans react at Stadium View in Green Bay as Packers win Super Bowl XLV[/ame]
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s4nqnICWIGY]YouTube - Fan Reaction in Green Bay!!! - Packers win Super Bowl XLV - filmed @ "The Bar"[/ame]

LombardiChick

Win or lose, I love this team.
Reaction score
Minor point, and it very well could be just me, but I just couldn't care less about hearing from politicians at this thing. BRING ON THE PACKERS.

LombardiChick

Reaction score
McCarthy letting fans touch the Lombardi Trophy - walking around the perimeter with it. (Speaking of which, on the program about the Steelers that was before this on NFLN, the players were talking about the "sticky trophy", which I found kind of...unfortunate. LOL)

fettpett

Cheesehead
Reaction score
McCarthy letting fans touch the Lombardi Trophy - walking around the perimeter with it. (Speaking of which, on the program about the Steelers that was before this on NFLN, the players were talking about the "sticky trophy", which I found kind of...unfortunate. LOL)

Yeah I thought it was pretty pathetic that Troy and Tomlin kept going on about the "sticky trophy" /ugh

TT accidently called the Lombardi Trophy the Lambeau Trophy...kinda funny... :D:happy0005:

TheGiftedApe

TheGiftedApe
Reaction score
tried to wtach it, went to espn3.com I watch a lot of games on espn3. but MUCH to my shegrin When I turned it on today, It said, This Program is not allowed in your area. I LIVE IN FRICKEN MADISON AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU charter

LombardiChick

Reaction score
Wood blew kisses to the fans, just said he was "never coming down from this high" because no one can ever take this from them. Clay just gave a shout out to the fans. Nick Collins getting some love for his pick 6. (For those who can't see right now.)

LombardiChick

Reaction score
Dom just said our players on D are the best defensive players in the NFL; Clay says Wood gave an emotional halftime speech, told them to go out and finish it the way they know how, do it for the fans, etc.

VersusTheMoose

Cheesehead
Reaction score
The Packer site will most likely cut it up and post it online. This is pretty lame for those of us that live outside of the Green Bay area. WFRV should have live streamed it..