Wassup Packer Fans!!!!

sask_cheesehead

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Greetings everyone. I am a Wisconsin (Waukesha) native who moved to Saskatchewan in Canada 6 years ago. My wife and I are Packer fans through-and-through and have also grown to become big fans of the Saskatchewan Roughriders in the CFL. One of the reasons I love the Riders is because they remind me so much of the Packers. They are a small-market team with a rich heritage and rabidly devoted fans.

My AFC team in the NFL is the Miami Dolphins, and they and the Pack have been "my teams" since the first days I can remember watching football as a wee lad. My earliest memories, though, are of notable Packers such as Lynn ****ey, James Lofton, and Eddie Lee Ivery.

I'm looking forward to reading many posts on PackerForum, as I've come to believe that Fan Forums are the best place to stay up-to-date on your favorite team, as well as a place to share the ups and downs with like-minded individuals.

:cool:

cyoung

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Welcome to the forum...A Roughrider fan, Is Drew Tate still on the team?

(I'm a Hawkeye fan if you didn't know)

OP
OP
sask_cheesehead

sask_cheesehead

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Welcome to the forum...A Roughrider fan, Is Drew Tate still on the team?

(I'm a Hawkeye fan if you didn't know)

There was GREAT anticipation and high hopes for Tate in the Riders organization and among fans. But, unfortunately, I don't think he ever even made a game-day roster. They have since parted ways and Tate is listed by the CFL as a Free Agent.

cyoung

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I knew he never played, it's a shame he was good as a sophomore and junior in college, had high hopes in 2006 but fell apart as did the rest of the team.

Members online

Latest posts