Wanna Peek at the Free Agents of 08'

Tiger

Cheesehead
Reaction score
assante samuel might be available.....that would be interesting

How would that be interesting??? U expect us to make him the highest paid CB in the league and play nickelback..are u living in a fantasy land???

pack_in_black

Cheesehead
Reaction score
jessefly said:

How would that be interesting??? U expect us to make him the highest paid CB in the league and play nickelback..are u living in a fantasy land???

I'd say pay him to be our #2 and future #1 (in about 1.5 seasons), and slide Woodson up to safety on downs with only 2 wideouts.

Not realistic, I know. But still, we do have a large chunk of unused cap space, so the Madden player in me says "why the hell not?"

:D

Tiger

Cheesehead
Reaction score
pack_in_black said:
jessefly said:

I'd say pay him to be our #2 and future #1 (in about 1.5 seasons), and slide Woodson up to safety on downs with only 2 wideouts.

Not realistic, I know. But still, we do have a large chunk of unused cap space, so the Madden player in me says "why the hell not?"

:D

dont worry man an awful amount of people on this board derive their knowledge of the player trading process from Madden... :roll:

OP
OP
Pack93z

Pack93z

You retired too? .... Not me. I'm in my prime
Reaction score
dont worry man an awful amount of people on this board derive their knowledge of the player trading process from Madden... :roll:

What do you mean in real life you can't take a stud WLB, make him a running back, and trade for him on the cheap?

Damn it.. there goes that 08' offseason theory I had. :wink:

Toronto_Cheesehead

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Samuel's a zone corner. He won't be worth anywhere near the amount of money he gets in free agency. With Woodson and Harris under contract it'd probably be best to draft a corner that can play nickel this year and eventually slide into the starters role. In free agency, some veteran depth at linebacker, safety, and tight end would be nice to see. I'd say guard too, but TT doesn't believe in spending big money on those, so hopefully we draft some kids that can push Colledge and Spitz.

eap33

Cheesehead
Reaction score
jessefly said:

Al Harris belongs in the Nickle slot anyway. He would KILL at Nickle. Use Samuel in the #2... but honestly... it's wishful thinking. You know we're not gonna fork out the big $$ to get a great CB when we have some good CB's already at a FRACTION of the cost.

Members online

Latest posts