1. Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!
    Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!
  2. Announcement is LIVE: Read the Forum Post

Wallace primer, get to know him

Discussion in 'Packer Fan Forum' started by longtimefan, Nov 8, 2013.

1. longtimefan

longtimefan Super Moderator Staff Member Super Moderator

Ratings:
    +2,983
    Please lets keep this from being locked..This is what he can do..

http://cheeseheadtv.com/blog/seneca-wallace-a-primer

I will take 2 and 2 for the Pack now...

Go read more

2. Packerlifer

Packerlifer Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +251
    Until Wallace proves otherwise he should be given a chance and get our support. There must be something to him since Mike Holmgren drafted him and kept him with him in Seattle so long, brought him with him to Cleveland and Mike McCarthy chose him as the Packers' back-up this year. McCarthy and Holmgren know a thing or two about quarterbacks so Seneca has some pretty solid endorsements there.

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  3. Forget Favre

Forget Favre Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +2,674
    I am not dreading the Eagles game at all.
    Let's see what Wallace can do and then judge him.

• Agree Agree x 1
  4. Terre Haute Cheesehead

Terre Haute Cheesehead Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +191
    Sounds fair and as of this time, he is the chosen "next man up!" Let's see what he can do WHEN the OL sustains some blocks instead of him having to run for his life and heave it up under pressure. I'll reserve my judgement and see how this has a chance to play out. If AR misses just the 4 games, I'll settle for 2-2, but would be thrilled with 3-1.

5. GeeDogWarrior

GeeDogWarrior 0 - 0

Ratings:
    +139
    Seneca just has to do what that mustache guy did for the giants when they beat the bills in Superbowl XLOIIIXoL.

Protect the ball - keep drives alive - and keep the opposing offenses off the field.
    Time for the D to step up and get back to their 2010 Lockdown ways.

6. weeds

weeds Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +1,071
    I'm with you half and half. I agree that Wallace needs to be given a chance to perform before being judged. I am of the opinion that QBs are groomed to start and play over a period of time. Some by game reps (meaning under the gun) some by sitting back and learning and THEN under-the-gun.

The half I'm not with you on, FF, is not the Eagles game. I am ... after watching the Bears backup QB light up our DB's and LB's ... AND ... our DL, I really and truly am seriously concerned that our D isn't going to be helpful over the next 4-6 weeks.