Cheesehead
Reaction score
Last year Rodgers picked on Asher Allen hard and I believe he was their dime or
nickel back. If he now has to start, I can only imagine how bad the Vikes new
nickel/dime backs will be.

Kitten

Feline Cheesehead
Reaction score
This is not good news for already struggling Vikings defense. Jared Allen may help with the pass rush but one Jared Allen doesn't make up a whole defense. This is good news for the Packers, we will have an even easier time picking them apart one by one.

Reaction score
Wow this is huge news! Aaron better get at least 600 yards passing on Sunday.
2. Why couldnt it have been Jared Allen instead?
With such a horrible secondary, either
1. Jared Allen won't be able to even touch the Tackle before Aaron gets rid of the ball
or
2. Jared Allen will be the starting corner. He can't be any worse than the 3rd string corners for the Vikings.

I'll go scout the Vikings forum to see how they are reacting. Lol

Reaction score
LOL enjoy:
Just saw that.
Start your Packers receivers in this one. It's going to be a brutal game. No Cook. No Winfield.
Starting CBs:
Cedric Griffin
Asher Allen
Nickel/other
Sherels
Burton
With Tyrell Johnson on the back end. Against the undefeated defending champs with the #1 passing offense.
We're screwed.
if it wasn't so sad.....it'd almost be laughable.

i feel bad for the poor guy playing against me and rodgers in FF this week....

packerfan4ever

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Feel bad for vikings fan hard when you lose players do to,injury but for stupid stuff,great day for the pack I don't think the o-line will be to ******* them,yea right hit em hard go pack

SpartaChris

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I don't think it would have mattered either way. The Packers aren't sleeping on anyone this season.

longtimefan

Staff member
Reaction score
I dont laugh at the situation for the player but I cant help but think........

Minnesota has always went after all the free agents and it got them no where really, except they suck so bad right now, and no real relief in sight....

And now they have to deal with so much adversity, this, the boat scandal, and other questionable things players/coaches have done

I am just glad the Packers handled their situation way different..

2411t

Cheesehead
Reaction score
This is great news b/c the Vikings moronic coaching staff will inevitably drop Jared Allen in coverage. hahaha

Forget Favre

Cheesehead
Reaction score
They have made themselves the laughing stock of the NFL. From Favre to Moss to the Dome collapsing. Somebody should write a book, A Series of Unfortunate Events themed.
Be sure to mention the head chauffeur, whoops, I mean coaches as well.

FrankRizzo

Cheesehead
Reaction score
They better not get this guy bailed outta jail before Monday morning.
I'd NOT be surprised if the Vikings were able to circumvent the law for a player.
Anyone remember the Williams Wall being allowed to avoid suspension for years, because liberal Minnesota judge overruled the NFL?

I expect this criminal to be playing tomorrow.

Forget Favre

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I'd NOT be surprised if the Vikings were able to circumvent the law for a player.
Anyone remember the Williams Wall being allowed to avoid suspension for years, because liberal Minnesota judge overruled the NFL?

I was thinking the same thing.
There is something wrong when we immediately have thoughts of celebs/sports figures going free and not having the same rules of court that apply to the rest of us shmoes.

FrankRizzo

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Yeah, then again:
Updated: Oct. 22, 2011 3:34 p.m. |(39) Comments
Minnesota Vikings cornerback Chris Cook, arrested Saturday morning on suspicion of domestic assault, will not play on Sunday in the game against the Green Bay Packers, according to an updated story by the Minneapolis Star Tribune.
The newspaper reprorts that Cook is being held on probable cause for domestic assault/strangulation, which if charged, is a felony. He's also being held on probable cause for fifth-degree domestic assault, a misdemeanor.

PackersRS

Cheesehead
Reaction score
They have made themselves the laughing stock of the NFL. From Favre to Moss to the Dome collapsing. Somebody should write a book, A Series of Unfortunate Events themed.
Much more than that.

Loveboat, the Falcons NFCC game where the kicker that had not missed a single FG missed a 38 yarder, the game against the Cardinals that Josh McCown threw a TD on 4th and goal that eliminated them from the playoffs...

Raptorman

Vikings fan since 1966.
Reaction score

Funny, that liberal Minnesota judge was the same one that allowed Free agency as we know it to come into existance. I didn't hear anyone complaining about him after the Packers signed Reggie White. You really should study NFL history before making comments. Of course, now you don't care because he ruled for something that benefited not only 2 Vikings but player on other teams as well. Funny how Packer fans never mention them. Even though the Packers benefited from one of them sitting out the first game of the year with the Saints.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts