Vikings' cuts

billv

Cheesehead
Reaction score
From Vikings.com.
I thought people were high on Kasper on a kick returner. Maybe we should take a look at him.

The Minnesota Vikings have released the following 21 players and have traded T Adam Goldberg to the St. Louis Rams for an undisclosed draft choice.

PLAYER.......................... POS...... SCHOOL......................... EXPERIENCE
Richard Angulo..................... TE..... Western New Mexico....... 4th Year
Tony Beckham.................... CB..... Wisconsin-Stout.............. 5th Year
Josh Davis.......................... WR..... Marshall............................ 1st Year
Rod Davis............................. LB..... Southern Mississippi........ 3rd Year
Adimchinobe Echemandu... RB..... California.......................... 3rd Year
Dustin Fox........................... CB..... Ohio State........................ 2nd Year
Charles Gordon................... CB..... Kansas............................. Rookie
Ryan Hoag.......................... WR..... Gustavus Adolphus.......... 1st Year
Steven Jackson.................... FB..... Clemson.......................... Rookie
Chris Jones........................ WR..... Jackson State.................. 1st Year
Kevin Kasper...................... WR..... Iowa.................................. 5th Year
Chris Liwienski....................... G..... Indiana.............................. 8th Year
Kyle McKenzie...................... LB..... Minnesota ........................ Rookie
Mike McMahon..................... QB..... Rutgers............................ 6th Year
J.T. O'Sullivan..................... QB..... Cal-Davis......................... 5th Year
Willie Offord............................ S..... South Carolina................. 5th Year
Jason Palermo....................... C..... Wisconsin........................ Rookie
Donald Penn........................... T..... Utah State........................ Rookie
DeQuincy Scott................... DE..... Southern Mississippi........ 5th Year
Khreem Smith..................... DE..... Oklahoma State............... 1st Year
Eric Taylor............................ DT..... Memphis.......................... 1st Year

Zero2Cool

I own a website
Reaction score
jdlax said:
What was it the Packers gave up to get J.T. O'Sullivan a few years ago?

Yep. Their OC is the Packers former QB Coach too. Their starting Safety was a former Packer... you get the rythym :)

vikefan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Cdnfavrefan said:
Doesn't that leave the Vikes with only 2 QB's. Poor Ryan Hoag every year I see him come out and get cut. Liwinksie and Offord are the surprises for me.
The Vikings traded for Brooks Bollinger from the Jets. They got C J Moseley, a DL and a 7th round pick.

Brad Johnson
Brooks Bollinger
Tarvaris Jackson

Cdnfavrefan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Sorry I knew that but only watched the first 3 Vikes preseason games so forgot about Brooks. To bad you won't get to see JT's flowing mullet all year. LOL I was sure impressed with Tavaris from what I saw of him

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts