1. Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!
    Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

Vikings' cuts

Discussion in 'All Other Team Discussions' started by billv, Sep 2, 2006.

1. billv

billv Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    From Vikings.com.
    I thought people were high on Kasper on a kick returner. Maybe we should take a look at him.

The Minnesota Vikings have released the following 21 players and have traded T Adam Goldberg to the St. Louis Rams for an undisclosed draft choice.

PLAYER.......................... POS...... SCHOOL......................... EXPERIENCE
    Richard Angulo..................... TE..... Western New Mexico....... 4th Year
    Tony Beckham.................... CB..... Wisconsin-Stout.............. 5th Year
    Josh Davis.......................... WR..... Marshall............................ 1st Year
    Rod Davis............................. LB..... Southern Mississippi........ 3rd Year
    Adimchinobe Echemandu... RB..... California.......................... 3rd Year
    Dustin Fox........................... CB..... Ohio State........................ 2nd Year
    Charles Gordon................... CB..... Kansas............................. Rookie
    Ryan Hoag.......................... WR..... Gustavus Adolphus.......... 1st Year
    Steven Jackson.................... FB..... Clemson.......................... Rookie
    Chris Jones........................ WR..... Jackson State.................. 1st Year
    Kevin Kasper...................... WR..... Iowa.................................. 5th Year
    Chris Liwienski....................... G..... Indiana.............................. 8th Year
    Kyle McKenzie...................... LB..... Minnesota ........................ Rookie
    Mike McMahon..................... QB..... Rutgers............................ 6th Year
    J.T. O'Sullivan..................... QB..... Cal-Davis......................... 5th Year
    Willie Offord............................ S..... South Carolina................. 5th Year
    Jason Palermo....................... C..... Wisconsin........................ Rookie
    Donald Penn........................... T..... Utah State........................ Rookie
    DeQuincy Scott................... DE..... Southern Mississippi........ 5th Year
    Khreem Smith..................... DE..... Oklahoma State............... 1st Year
    Eric Taylor............................ DT..... Memphis.......................... 1st Year

2. Zero2Cool

Zero2Cool I own a website

Ratings:
    +8
    NFL Forum :)

3. all about da packers

all about da packers Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    Since it's Vikings news, I'll move it to the nfl forum. :)

*MOVED*

4. jdlax

jdlax Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    What was it the Packers gave up to get J.T. O'Sullivan a few years ago?

5. Zero2Cool

Zero2Cool I own a website

Ratings:
    +8

Yep. Their OC is the Packers former QB Coach too. Their starting Safety was a former Packer... you get the rythym :)

6. Cdnfavrefan

Cdnfavrefan Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    Doesn't that leave the Vikes with only 2 QB's. Poor Ryan Hoag every year I see him come out and get cut. Liwinksie and Offord are the surprises for me.

7. vikefan

vikefan Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    The Vikings traded for Brooks Bollinger from the Jets. They got C J Moseley, a DL and a 7th round pick.

Brad Johnson
    Brooks Bollinger
    Tarvaris Jackson

8. Cdnfavrefan

Cdnfavrefan Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    Sorry I knew that but only watched the first 3 Vikes preseason games so forgot about Brooks. To bad you won't get to see JT's flowing mullet all year. LOL I was sure impressed with Tavaris from what I saw of him