Vikes lose another on D

vikefan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
St Paul Pioneer Press is reporting our cruise director Mr. Smoot, CB, is out for 4-6 weeks with a broken collarbone. Brian Williams will replace him. It's going to be ugly in NY on Sunday> :cry:

Philtration

Cheesehead
Reaction score
vikefan said:
St Paul Pioneer Press is reporting our cruise director Mr. Smoot, CB, is out for 4-6 weeks with a broken collarbone. Brian Williams will replace him. It's going to be ugly in NY on Sunday> :cry:

What a train wreck season this has been for you guys. Now you get to play one of the hottest teams in the league. I think that the Giants can win the NFC this year. Manning has stepped up big time.

jdlax

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I hope the Giants do make the Superbowl, barring a Packers miracle.:mrgreen: It goes Favre, Jeremy Shockey in my books.

OP
OP
V

vikefan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Philtration said:
vikefan said:

What a train wreck season this has been for you guys. Now you get to play one of the hottest teams in the league. I think that the Giants can win the NFC this year. Manning has stepped up big time.
The Giants have our number. :cry:

Miskito

Cheesehead
Reaction score
dren23 said:
Miskito said:
tromadz said:
long season for NFC north fans.

Speak for yourself. :p

Hey Miskito!!! Took me a while to find this board. What happened to the other board? Did everyone migrate over here?

Dren! Great to see you! Always good to have another Bears' fan on this forum. The old NC went kaput and a lot from that group migrated over here. It's a great board and I'm sure you'll fit in fine.

Members online

Latest posts