[VIDEO] Titans Vs. Packers (9-1-06)

Zero2Cool

I own a website
Reaction score
[align=center]Video quality suffered a grade or two. I recorded on VGA instead of Optimum which I normally use.[/align]

Also, I can no longer host the videos on my personal site. From the last Video I had my bandwidth throttle reset and was maxed out in 3 days. The file was viewed/downloaded 276 times approx. I only had 250 slotted :) It was 517MB over and it'll only cost me a quarter so not a big deal there. Just can't keep it up because that will add up!

Anyhooters. You can view the video clips by clicking HERE.
Hope you enjoy!

OP
OP
Zero2Cool

Zero2Cool

I own a website
Reaction score
I removed it and am re uploading it at this moment. I apologize for the inconvience. I just purchased more webspace as well so I will be hosting the videos myself to ensure this does not happen again.

Cubanpenguin

Cheesehead
Reaction score
It's all good, thanks alot for the effort, this really helps out people who don't have access to the NFL network or sunday ticket, it looks like I can only see 2 or 3 games this year and this is the next best thing, if not better.

Cubanpenguin

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Oh man thats awsome, That play by Favre and Jenning Holy ****, how did Jennings get such a huge play out of that, that is awsome

Also I LOVE that play were Ruvell Martin catches it in the endzone and just dances with it in one hand and spikes it.

And to add on that last play by Herron, That was awsome, he just ran through everyone.

Bruce

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Packer Performance -- D+ at best;
Zero's video performance -- A+ at least!

Great work Zero!!!

OP
OP
Zero2Cool

Zero2Cool

I own a website
Reaction score
Bruce said:

Great work Zero!!!

Thanks, but the quality is poor on this one :( Atleast, I think. It also jumped a few times. But these are problems I know how to fix and won't happen again.

Bruce

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Zero2Cool said:
Bruce said:

Great work Zero!!!

Thanks, but the quality is poor on this one :( Atleast, I think. It also jumped a few times. But these are problems I know how to fix and won't happen again.

My grading of you was based upon the pure creative art aspect of your work. The clip selections and music were outstanding. The technical aspects are (as you say) easy enough to fix. You are a very talented young man.

OP
OP
Zero2Cool

Zero2Cool

I own a website
Reaction score
Thanks guys I really appreciate it. The soundtrack is pretty difficult trying to match the length of song with something that 'works'. I've jus been going on what sounds good to me lol...

tano1998

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Thanks Zero...Hope you'll do it all the season...I live in Miami and its almost impossible to see the Pack!!

OP
OP
Zero2Cool

Zero2Cool

I own a website
Reaction score
tano1998 said:
Thanks Zero...Hope you'll do it all the season...I live in Miami and its almost impossible to see the Pack!!

You can join the play by play if you'd like. You can hear us call the game and ask questions or just socialize via chat.

This will be something done every week. We should have two videos. One from myself and another from tromadz.

umair

Cheesehead
Reaction score
great video. i agree that the other videos where better quality. but still a good video.

Latest posts