Unofficial PackerForum.Com (Yahoo)

Favre>Rodgers259

Cheesehead
Reaction score
https://yho.com/nfl?l=67316&k=708c52661494ba3b&soc_trk=lnk&ikey=ed1a55ed520a3f5a

16 Teams, 8 advance to playoffs, PPR, QB/RB/RB/WR/WR/TE/WRT/DEF/K/6Bench/1IR, Draft 31 Aug @ 8:30

If there is an issue with me naming the league as such (I did put "Unofficial"), mods/admins please notify me and I will change accordingly.

This is a free, for fun league, which awards tons of points. Poppa San joined my experimental big league where we did 20 teams and that was just way too big(but somehow he won), so I trimmed it to my normal format of 16 teams. The draft date is flexible, but I always put it in the last week of the preseason up to even the day before Opening Day, that way everyone has a healthy roster Week 1.

Hopefully we can get a good group of guys and we can make this an annual thing.

Last edited:

Poppa San

* Team Owner *
Staff member
Reaction score
Technically there isn't an "official" forum league. Just two run by woodchipper that use this forum as their meeting room.

OP
OP
Favre>Rodgers259

Favre>Rodgers259

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Technically there isn't an "official" forum league. Just two run by woodchipper that use this forum as their meeting room.

Thanks for your continued interest. You know I saw that but those two leagues seem almost "Sanctioned" by the forum, so I left it alone.

Poppa San

* Team Owner *
Staff member
Reaction score
Thanks for your continued interest. You know I saw that but those two leagues seem almost "Sanctioned" by the forum, so I left it alone.
Most everyone in those leagues were on the forum before joining the league. One or two joined the league first. So they aren't sanctioned but just kept active by the continuing chatter. They were stickied because I was asked to and I play on both, so why not. Buried somewhere in the archives is a league that appeared official about 10 years back. Hardly any of those players are active here now.
I was in a league that hosted its chatter on another football forum. The board owner seemed quite put out because it wasn't the "official" board league. That official league had the same owners for years and it was impossible to get a team. Then they disparaged any other leagues on the board. That won't happen here.

OP
OP
Favre>Rodgers259

Favre>Rodgers259

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I was going to give it another week or so, as I know a lot of people don't start really "Coming back" until the HOF Game or Week 1 of the Preseason, I have guys who are non-members I can easily plug in, but I'll reserve that for a later date.

OP
OP
Favre>Rodgers259

Favre>Rodgers259

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I'd be interested if you allow new people.

Just click and join sir.

You know today I was actually considering converting it over to a league for my new Army Unit. I'll keep that glimmer of hope more may sign up once camps begin.

OP
OP
Favre>Rodgers259

Favre>Rodgers259

Cheesehead
Reaction score
As we are approaching Week 1 of the Preseason, we are holding strong at 8 teams. So everyone will have a fair shot of prepping for the Draft I'll lock teams in Week 4 at whatever number we're at and set up divisions from there. League is at 50% capacity so feel free to invite your fellow Forum Friends

Last edited:

Poppa San

* Team Owner *
Staff member
Reaction score
Next year? Don't do it on Yahoo. Their draft tools suck. Also their predraft rankings will guarantee a bad team if you auto draft. I think 15 of their top 20 including all the top 10 are QBs? And their predraft strategy software does not allow for "pick 1 QB, 1 def, one kicker only". I did not see that as an option so If you don't preset your picks, you could end up with 3 QBs for the first three round picks.

Poppa San

* Team Owner *
Staff member
Reaction score
Last year in one of my leagues, they gave me a C-. I won the title. All this means is you autodrafted with their ratings.