UEFA Champions League

Bundesbiers

1. FC Eintracht Bamberg
Reaction score
Empty stadium in Moscow... how many drones will we see fly into the stadium??? :laugh:

Croak

Vincit qui patitur
Reaction score
Nessie; could you tell your German announcers and advertisers to speak more SLOWLY? I can only catch every third word or so. LOL!

OP
OP
PackerFan71

PackerFan71

Life on the Edge
Reaction score
Danke München 2012 für immer in unseren Herzen......:D
You must be logged in to see this image or video!

mhnessie

Full On Cheesehead
Reaction score
Nessie; could you tell your German announcers and advertisers to speak more SLOWLY? I can only catch every third word or so. LOL!
Ha, now you know how I feel when watching NFL or Premier League Games ;) Sometimes hard to understand, especially when they talk across each other :rolleyes::D

Bundesbiers

1. FC Eintracht Bamberg
Reaction score
Here we have the Champions League and something seems very wrong. These are supposed to be the best clubs representing, and we are seeing way too many games going 4:0, 5:0, 6:0, 7:0. Way too many lopsided losses at this stage. Don't really remember seeing this many in recent years.

OP
OP
PackerFan71

PackerFan71

Life on the Edge
Reaction score
Here we have the Champions League and something seems very wrong. These are supposed to be the best clubs representing, and we are seeing way too many games going 4:0, 5:0, 6:0, 7:0. Way too many lopsided losses at this stage. Don't really remember seeing this many in recent years.

Your right, too many teams dont really deserve to be there. it should be exclusive for the elite but it aint. I would only have the Champions of each country allowed to compete anyway fourth place gets in?! Big money and viewing figures talks, don't make it right though...........

Croak

Vincit qui patitur
Reaction score
They should just cut to the chase and have Real Madrid, Atletico, Chelsea, Arsenal, Bayern, and Dortmund knock it out head to head.

Bundesbiers

1. FC Eintracht Bamberg
Reaction score
They are going to have win most all of the return legs.

Didn't happen. Might as well prepare for Europa and try to make a run at the EPL. Me thinks Chelsea has this year wrapped up. Best roster for sure.

Who scoops up Marco Reus in January might be a factor...

Croak

Vincit qui patitur
Reaction score
Pep decided to give up on the scrubs. Brought Dante in. Rode out. How long before Hojbjerg is out and Müller in?

Members online

Latest posts