OP
P@ck66

P@ck66

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
the holocaust i believe in...
the moonlanding...i'm not so sure of...

(Do you believe in the easter bunny and santa claus..??)

CaliforniaCheez

Cheesehead
Reaction score
The aliens have stopped visiting due to global warming and other irregular weather patterns. The U.S. government's weather control as a weapon now has kept them at least in orbit and not harming earthlings. They should not be able to control Ted's actions.

http://www.haarp.net/

http://www.weatherwars.info/index.php

Is Art Bell still out there??
Only he would be able to ask the questions on what controls Mr. Thompson's behavior.

OP
OP
P@ck66

P@ck66

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Yeah..California...

there's no such thing as "global warming" either California...right?

(keep your POLITICAL talking points of this board...)

It's a PACKER FORUM...

that mean's football...

cheesey

Cheesehead
Reaction score
P@ck66 said:
Cause imo...oh Cheesemeister...

He is giving a big "FU" to Brett Favre by approaching free agency this way....

He can build for the future AND WIN NOW with Favre...but it's obvious to me and many others that he wants FAVRE GONE...

Why hasn't he signed a friggin' decent Offensive Lineman or receiver yet then...eh..???

Pretty spineless in my opinion...

(And...we still don't know if TT's "plan" is gonna work even....he may be a collossal failure who drove Brett Favre out of Green Bay....!)

I don't think he's giving that to Favre. Maybe he wants to know what FAVRE is going to do BEFORE he puts EVERYTHING on this season. What if he builds to win it all this year, and Favre decides to quit? Where would that leave TT, AND the Packers then? Did anyone ever think about it from THAT standpoint? Makes you think, doesn't it???

No one can drive Favre out of GB......thats Favre's decision period. And if HE wanted, he could come out and bluntly SAY that it's TT's fault, and he won't decide till TT shows he will put all the money on this year.

Oh........and honestly........I DON'T believe in "global warming" either. The planet has natural up and down years temperature wise, and all that is happening is the normal climate fluctuations. This is just another scare tactic by certain groups, to gain control. FEAR always works. Even if it's not based in any facts.

WinnipegPackFan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
cheesey said:
P@ck66 said:

He can build for the future AND WIN NOW with Favre...but it's obvious to me and many others that he wants FAVRE GONE...

Why hasn't he signed a friggin' decent Offensive Lineman or receiver yet then...eh..???

(And...we still don't know if TT's "plan" is gonna work even....he may be a collossal failure who drove Brett Favre out of Green Bay....!)

I don't think he's giving that to Favre. Maybe he wants to know what FAVRE is going to do BEFORE he puts EVERYTHING on this season. What if he builds to win it all this year, and Favre decides to quit? Where would that leave TT, AND the Packers then? Did anyone ever think about it from THAT standpoint? Makes you think, doesn't it???

No one can drive Favre out of GB......thats Favre's decision period. And if HE wanted, he could come out and bluntly SAY that it's TT's fault, and he won't decide till TT shows he will put all the money on this year.

Oh........and honestly........I DON'T believe in "global warming" either. The planet has natural up and down years temperature wise, and all that is happening is the normal climate fluctuations. This is just another scare tactic by certain groups, to gain control. FEAR always works. Even if it's not based in any facts.

You are right cheesey in the fact that nobody can drive Brett out of Green Bay but I have to agree with 66 on the fact that TT ( in my opinion ) is not making the team look like the most desireable place to come back for another year.

I don't know if this is just poor GM skills or that TT wants Brett out ( I really don't know Cheesey ) But I am not impressed so far. Heck, I heard he wasn't even in town when we were supposed to be trying for Vini !!!

Anyways, just my opinion Cheesey, Cheers !!! :wink:

IGHPack

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Longwell wanted out because the writing was on the wall.

I wonder if Longwell didn't get ticked at Sherman (and Green Bay ) last year for taking away his good holder in Peterson(sp) and sticking him with the man who was on the team two years as a 3rd round pick and needed some type of job because he could not punt.

cheesey

Cheesehead
Reaction score
WinnipegPackFan said:
cheesey said:
P@ck66 said:

You are right cheesey in the fact that nobody can drive Brett out of Green Bay but I have to agree with 66 on the fact that TT ( in my opinion ) is not making the team look like the most desireable place to come back for another year.

I don't know if this is just poor GM skills or that TT wants Brett out ( I really don't know Cheesey ) But I am not impressed so far. Heck, I heard he wasn't even in town when we were supposed to be trying for Vini !!!

Anyways, just my opinion Cheesey, Cheers !!! :wink:

You can disagree. I'm not gonna bite your head off!!!LOLOL!!! The NFL season is NOT a sprint, it's a marathon. I'd rather have a GM that THINKS before he just throws big money at players. Now, if TT wasn't there when Vinnitieri wasn't there, maybe there was a reason. Maybe he was checking someone else out. I don't know. Seattle has been improving yearly, and TT was there. Was it coincidence? I don't think it was. I'm willing to give the guy a chance to prove, or disprove his ability. Some want to throw him under the bus without giving him that chance.

ivo610

Cheesehead
Reaction score
According to reliable sources within the Green Bay Packer organization, Ted Thompson's slothful and moribund activity in free agency deserves some explanation. When questioned about it, Thompson said..."I don't know...I just don't think that much about it." "It's really not part of my "master plan".

When asked what his "master plan" exactly is...Thompson just shrugged his shoulders, and walked away...

Key Packer players such as Ryan Longwell, Mike Flanagan and Tony Fisher, when asked about Thompson's plan, were left scratching their heads...."He never said nothing to me.." said Fisher. "Nobody knows what's going on over there." "Nobody seems to be driving the car." "I mean...the lights are on...but nobody's home..if you get my drift".

This is puzzling indeed, yet certain Packer faithful...or I should say, "TT faithful" on packerforum.com are not deterred. "Oh TT has a plan alright.." "Boy..does he ever have a plan"..said one poster. But when pushed to explain what exactly that plan is...they could not come up with an answer.....but simply reapeated..."TT has a plan.."

Stay tuned Packer fans...because insiders claim that TT's plan is really not to do much for the GB Packer organization this year or the next, but in 2008 watch out! Because TT is going to unleash a maelstrom of a plan..."There is going to be a blizzard of activity in 2008..." according to TT pundits.....

"That is when you are going to really see something out of TT"...claimed the source....

you nailed it!

slaughter25

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I think its really interesting to see so many 2k+ posters in this thread and not a single one of them is still active. I guess I've only been here a year or so now is this a usual turnover in posters or did we really lose that many cornerstone members with the favre exodus?

ivo610

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I think its really interesting to see so many 2k+ posters in this thread and not a single one of them is still active. I guess I've only been here a year or so now is this a usual turnover in posters or did we really lose that many cornerstone members with the favre exodus?

Most of the posters left (before my time, don't blame me ;) ) at one time due to some forum drama is the story i heard. Attempts have been made to bring them back but to this point they have been unsuccessful

longtimefan

Staff member
Reaction score
Most of the posters left (before my time, don't blame me ;) ) at one time due to some forum drama is the story i heard. Attempts have been made to bring them back but to this point they have been unsuccessful

some lurk and are not allowed to be told this place is doing better than ever

I'll even name the forum

packershome.com majority are there..

I cant post our forum name over there with out being banned

:p

ivo610

Cheesehead
Reaction score

I'll even name the forum

Looked at the forum... Looks like I'm not missing much

DevilDon

Inclement Weather Fan
Reaction score
Who cares what they are doing over there? This is the best Packer forum. I just love when someone drags up one of these old posts. Really fun to look at the overriding thoughts at the time. Thanks Ivo.

Reaction score
these "old" posts are like digging through ancient Roman type stuff....
"my gawd; these ignorant non civilized people thought Ahmad Carroll would be an all pro :eek: ?!"
"Aj Hawk; All Pro... lol . :laugh: ...silly 2006 people."

ivo610

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I can easily tell you what Ted Thompson's plan is.. He's modeling the team after the San Diego Chargers of recent years and not the Washington Redskins. Thompson wants to build the Packers through the Draft like the Chargers have done this decade rather than go out and overpay for free agents.. I'm fine with that plan.. I like the idea.. Dynasties are builts through the draft.. Now we can't predict the future but I sure hope TT has another solid Draft. He had a great one last year with 14 rookies making the roster. That's unheard of in the NFL.. If we can get another solid draft I think the future looks bright..

Though a lot is at stake with the Aaron Rodgers pick.

yeah... cant believe TT blew it on that Rodgers guy.

L

Lunchboxer

I'll even name the forum

Is the Packershome.com a Rival to this forum.

Are these 2 forums are battling to become top Packer fan forum.

DevilDon

Inclement Weather Fan
Reaction score
yeah... cant believe TT blew it on that Rodgers guy.
I know, just wait though, I predict he will trade up for a LB type rusher in the first round and give up trades to do so. You just never know with this guy.

Latest posts