Tramon Williams: our most underrated (nationally) player?

FrankRizzo

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I think it's Josh Sitton, but Tramon is close.
And Tramon is going to break our bank this off-season.
Damn, but that's a good problem to have.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q3MOcQO2OQs]YouTube - packers31vikings3tramonwilliams[/ame]

DTown SBrown

Cheesehead
Reaction score
absolutely. With Williams, as well as what MANY insiders are saying about Shields... Add Collins to the mix and the weakest link in 2 years will be BIGBY. NOT A BAD PROBLEM TO HAVE AT ALL...

Murgen

MechaPackzilla
Reaction score
And Deion Sanders says, "PAY THE MAN!"

You know if Farve gets benched. Williams might be the last guy to Intercept Farve.

PackerFanLV

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Our whole secondary are ball hawks. But t.williams reminds me of woodson you can tell woodson has taken t.will under his wing by jumping routes, hitting and going for the ball.

Murgen

MechaPackzilla
Reaction score
Agreed. TW is mini-woodson as I call him. Woodson has been a GREAT teacher, leader and example to our CB's on how to play the game.

PackersRS

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Woodson has been getting better, have you all noticed? Since Capers stepped out of making Woodson the cover corner, since he put Tramon at that role and let Woodson roam, Woodson has been the usual force for us. Woodson is almost playing at the level he was last year.

But yeah, no doubt, Sitton the most underrated player, followed by Tramon. Though Tramon is getting a lot of recognition lately.

YouFrgotPoland

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I've been saying for weeks Tramon is arguably are best player on D right now. If anything he is at least playing well the most consistently.

Kitten

Feline Cheesehead
Reaction score
Woodson has been getting better, have you all noticed? Since Capers stepped out of making Woodson the cover corner, since he put Tramon at that role and let Woodson roam, Woodson has been the usual force for us. Woodson is almost playing at the level he was last year.

But yeah, no doubt, Sitton the most underrated player, followed by Tramon. Though Tramon is getting a lot of recognition lately.

I sure have noticed Woodson! Particularly today!!! Good to see the D as a whole playing with such vibrant chemistry. It's almost like they were just synced.

packerswin96

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Tramon is great, but underrated? I think people know what he can do. I agree with others that Sitton is the most underrated on the team, in fact he should be in the Pro Bowl.

YoKramer

Cheesehead
Reaction score

Yea now that he doesnt have to play Baby Sitter to a young defense thats finding its rhythm he can go out and play his style of defense which is great to see again.

Staff online

Members online

Latest posts