TRADE FAVRE NOW

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ryan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Seems that he may have done just that, haven't seen him on in a while.

agopackgo4

Cheesehead
Reaction score
TheFavre said:
Do it while you can still get something for this has been. He clearly can't win the big games anymore and the packers would be better off without him. Green Bay and the state of Wisconsin would be better off without this drug addict.
LMAO!!!!!! I havent even heard a joke that funny in my whole life! thanks buddy! keep up the jokes ;)

packedhouse01

Cheesehead
Reaction score
No offense meant to anyone on this Christmas day, but talk about trading Favre is just stupid. Merry Christmas everyone

WinnipegPackFan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Agree tromadz, def Agree. Amazing how we gave this "character" who started this thread so much time.

Note to Ryan - This guy comes in here with "no respect" and trashes Brett by calling him a "drug addict" . Freedom of speech is one thing but does this crap not belong in the smack area ? Just asking.

arrowgargantuan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
WinnipegPackFan said:
Agree tromadz, def Agree. Amazing how we gave this "character" who started this thread so much time.

Note to Ryan - This guy comes in here with "no respect" and trashes Brett by calling him a "drug addict" . Freedom of speech is one thing but does this crap not belong in the smack area ? Just asking.

Win...this thread is over a year old, im not sure why it was bumped.

the thread creator has since left the forum and changed his message board habits because his address was exposed on a different forum. i think somebody told him they were going to pay him a visit....we all got a good laugh out of it :lol:

i'll lock it and it will dissappear into the PF.com basement for good.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest posts