Tracking the #1 seed

Pokerbrat2000

Opinions are like A-holes, we all have one.
Reaction score
If Dak is healthy enough to play Dallas concerns me the most. I think the Cowboys have the easiest schedule left.
Honestly, if the Packers don't get the #1 seed, I would rather the Cowboys get it over the Rams or Bucs. Rodgers has a solid track record against the Cowboys. I think something like 8-2 and the 2 losses were in Green Bay.

Pokerbrat2000

Reaction score
And cut the Covid crap. A year ago I sat in my dad's hospital room while he ate, watching and discussing whatever game was on that day. Eagles I recall. No brain fog. Cracking jokes, teasing the nursing staff. 16 hours later he passed on to a better world.
Very sorry to read this Poppa. My condolences to you and your family.

I just lost my dad 2 weeks and 1 day ago. While I knew he wouldn't live forever, I was still shocked when his time came.

Treasure his memories and the good times you had, he will live on forever through you.

gopkrs

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Very sorry to read this Poppa. My condolences to you and your family.

I just lost my dad 2 weeks and 1 day ago. While I knew he wouldn't live forever, I was still shocked when his time came.

Treasure his memories and the good times you had, he will live on forever through you.
My condolences to both of you. Wow Pokerbrat, only 2 weeks ago. I agree, no matter what; it comes as a surprise when it happens.

PackerDNA

Cheesehead
Reaction score
.You never know how things are going to go with injuries and such, but the NFC is shaping up to be a very powerful conference this season. with as many as half a dozen teams capable of winning 13 or more games, there really is no room for error

OP
OP
PackAttack12

PackAttack12

R-E-L-A-X
Reaction score
We got a ton of help today.

Cowboys lose, Saints lose, Vikings lose, Rams currently losing to the Titans.

Cardinals won, though.

Gotta get Rodgers back in the building and get this thing rolling again.

D

Deleted member 6794

I didn't ask anybody to believe me. That is your gig. You know, being the smartest guy in the room. I simply stated my opinion which is what I thought forums like this were for. Don't get me wrong capitan I do appreciate it when you help us all out with salary cap rules and all of the other stuff you bring to the board. I just do not mind having a different opinion than you in some areas. Sometimes I even enjoy it.

I don't mind another poster having a different opinion, otherwise this forum wouldn't be interesting at all.

Sometimes it's smart to change your mind when presented with facts though.

sschind

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I don't mind another poster having a different opinion, otherwise this forum wouldn't be interesting at all.

Just like when changing their clothes, most people prefer to change their mind when no one is looking. It's less embarrassing that way.

Pokerbrat2000

Reaction score

Agreed and Captain carries that proof daily, of changing his mind, via his signature line: :whistling:

"@Pokerbrat2000 was right, Mason Crosby is one of the top kickers of all times. I love him, worth every penny. UDFA Kickers, what a nightmare!"

Schultz

Cheesehead
Reaction score
As soon as I see some just the facts ma'am just the facts I am open to changing my opinion.

Pugger

Cheesehead
Reaction score
We got a ton of help today.

Cowboys lose, Saints lose, Vikings lose, Rams currently losing to the Titans.

Cardinals won, though.

Gotta get Rodgers back in the building and get this thing rolling again.
Yup. Yes, the Cards won but if we end up with identical records we could get that #1 seed. It appears Rodgers has very mild symptoms so perhaps he will get cleared to play this Sunday against Seattle.

ctfxcwatcher

Cheesehead
Reaction score
The football gods were really nice to us on Sunday. Now we need to get back to business and win out if that's possible. Although I can see atleast 1 or 2 more L's on the schedule. I hope we can tie the Cardinals

D

Deleted member 6794

Agreed and Captain carries that proof daily, of changing his mind, via his signature line: :whistling:

"@Pokerbrat2000 was right, Mason Crosby is one of the top kickers of all times. I love him, worth every penny. UDFA Kickers, what a nightmare!"

Well, taking a look at the numbers Crosby currently ranks 29th in field goal percentage among 30 qualifying kickers. I might need to change my signature pretty soon ;)

PikeBadger

Staff member
Reaction score
And now the Titans are about to knock off the Rams. Today isn't so bad I guess lol
One thing you can always count on in the NFL is the unexpected will pop up from time to time. The Packers aren't the only team that falls victim to tough times.

Pokerbrat2000

Reaction score
Well, taking a look at the numbers Crosby currently ranks 29th in field goal percentage among 30 qualifying kickers. I might need to change my signature pretty soon ;)
I have been waiting for you to bring this up! However, I figured you realized those misses aren't all on Crosby.

Members online

No members online now.