TOUGH one: who do you LOVE the most?

Who is your personal favorite Packer player?

• Pickett (great character guy, and key run-plugger)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Raji (great dancer, and adds the attitude on D we need)

• Dez Bishop (mean, nasty LB that we need)

• Total voters

PackAttack1992

Cheesehead
Reaction score
How dare you make me pick and choose! So difficult - I love them all. But if push came to shove - a toss-up between Jennings and Rodgers. Both are class acts. Woodson would be right after that.

KilrB

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Looks like I am alone with my vote for Nick Collins. The Defense got bad against the run and pass when he was lost. Sure he could make a few mistakes that really stood out, but the made more plays that changed the game. The best thing i loved about the guys was he was in on every play, the guy never quit.

I hope he is going to recover well. And after that I hope he can play for the Packers again.

GreenBlood

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Rodgers.

He told his mom a couple years ago that he wanted to be the best quarterback in the NFL. This past summer he told her that he changed his mind and wanted to be remembered as the best MAN in the NFL.

Jordy and Donald are a close second because they both proved a lot of nay-sayers wrong.

Nick 52

Cheesehead
Reaction score
If you'd asked me this upto about 18 months ago, I'd have said Woodson ................. he's been a favourite of mine since I saw him playing for Michigan in the mid 90's.

However, I've developed a pretty big "mancrush" on the Claymaker, so I voted for him.

PackFanNChiTown

Bear Fan's Bane
Reaction score
Jordy stinking Nelson all the way! All that kid does is catch passes and next to no drops.

I love how he was our first pick that year and everyone jumped Ted's case about him. I love that he's low profile and upbeat and always provides a reliable target for whomever is behind center.

Don't get me wrong, I love all the other guys too, (well, maybe not Bush sometimes but he does kinda grow on ya), but if I only get to choose one piece of the pie it's the Mighty J...

Helmets

Cheesehead
Reaction score
If I can only choose one, Driver. Class all the way. Never a bad word, always smiling, always having fun. When he comes out onto the field, I hope to see the ball going his way. Nice to see the touchdown this weekend against the Lions.

Croak

Vincit qui patitur
Reaction score
I think any cyber poster who makes us choose just *one* of these guys to love deserves to be cyber tarred and feathered. AND when he deliberately leaves Aaron off the list to make us write him in, the poster should be cyber boiled in oil before he is cyber tarred and feathered. :p

PFanCan

That's MISTER Cheesehead, to you.
Reaction score
Voted Woodson.

My daughter got me a Woodson jersey for Christmas. Love it.

First jersey I have ever owned.

LombardiChick

Win or lose, I love this team.
Reaction score
Rodgers.

He told his mom a couple years ago that he wanted to be the best quarterback in the NFL. This past summer he told her that he changed his mind and wanted to be remembered as the best MAN in the NFL.

He DID? Oh...that is awesome.

OP
OP
FrankRizzo

FrankRizzo

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Looks like I am alone with my vote for Nick Collins. The Defense got bad against the run and pass when he was lost. Sure he could make a few mistakes that really stood out, but the made more plays that changed the game. The best thing i loved about the guys was he was in on every play, the guy never quit.

I hope he is going to recover well. And after that I hope he can play for the Packers again.
Carolina also chose Collins.
I love Collins too..... a 100/100!
But we have a lot of 100's...... what a team, and what great guys.

Thanks Teddy!

PackFanNChiTown

Bear Fan's Bane
Reaction score
Careful now. Speak for yourself here. Those of us who knew how good he was in college were pretty excited about getting him.
Good point, I used the sweeping term "everyone" which wasn't the truth. I was excited as well but TT was criticized in the years after Jordy was drafted by the Favre sycophants/Ted haters.

brett2520

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I chose Driver, but picking over Woodson and ARod is as difficult as it comes. My reasoning is that DD has been through the tough times and the good times as a GB Packer and he is still all class. He will always be one of my favorites that I will be telling my kids about like my dad does about Willy Wood, Herb Adderly, Bart Starr, Forest Gregg, etc. Plus my favorite thing to see while watching a Packer game is seeing DD get a big play or first down and he does his little shiver move and points toward the TD. (I do it in the comfort of my living room LOL).

Secretly I hope he retires after we win the SB this year.

OP
OP
FrankRizzo

FrankRizzo

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I chose Driver, but picking over Woodson and ARod is as difficult as it comes. My reasoning is that DD has been through the tough times and the good times as a GB Packer and he is still all class. He will always be one of my favorites that I will be telling my kids about like my dad does about Willy Wood, Herb Adderly, Bart Starr, Forest Gregg, etc. Plus my favorite thing to see while watching a Packer game is seeing DD get a big play or first down and he does his little shiver move and points toward the TD. (I do it in the comfort of my living room LOL).

Secretly I hope he retires after we win the SB this year.
BINGO......

It's a very close race here between Donald, Charles, with Aaron close behind.
So many great, class acts..... hard to imagine someone as great and nice as Greg Jennings not getting many votes.... poor guy LOL

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts