TOUGH one: who do you LOVE the most?

Who is your personal favorite Packer player?

• Pickett (great character guy, and key run-plugger)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Raji (great dancer, and adds the attitude on D we need)

• Dez Bishop (mean, nasty LB that we need)

• Total voters

FrankRizzo

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Haha, I am only giving you a chance to vote for ONE guy here....

Who is your FAVORITE Packer?
I'm not asking who the BEST player is, who has the brightest future, who the most popular is, best looking, etc.

Just who do you love the most?
In other words, who are you HAPPIEST for when he experiences success? That's how I look at it.
Of course it's a tough one! Tough to choose ONE, but I want to see how it looks having to choose ONE.

Don't ignore the older guys... like if owning just ONE jersey, who would it be... in that case, I'd take a younger player with more time left as a Packer vs a Woodson or Driver.

I only get a certain amount of choices I can put in here.

IluvGB

I <3 Packers!!!!
Reaction score
3 guess's who I voted for...and the first 2 don't count!!! :D

OP
OP
FrankRizzo

FrankRizzo

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Driver!!!
I chose him too.... but so many are just great people that I love.... Jennings right behind, Collins, Tramon, Starks is the nicest guy on the team..... Kudos to Ted. He gets us the BEST team, and so many great people. That's really remarkable.

VersusTheMoose

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Hard to pick between Woodson, Driver, and Hawk. Hawk is underrated and works hard off the field. At the end of the day I love the culture Woodson has brought to not only the defense by the entire team. Shake hands instead of acting like a fool. Good man.

greenandgold

I'm Dirty Hairy Callahan
Reaction score
After Woodson's "We'll go see him"! statement, I went with him. But I do wonder why Aaron wasn't on the list.

OP
OP
FrankRizzo

FrankRizzo

Cheesehead
Reaction score
After Woodson's "We'll go see him"! statement, I went with him. But I do wonder why Aaron wasn't on the list.
I answered it.... wanted him to be the OTHER "write-in"..... make it harder to choose him and make the other guys be seen more.
Aaron is the obvious answer so......

Poppa San

* Team Owner *
Staff member
Reaction score
I chose #21 just because of the class he brings to the DB's excepting one or two flagrant errors. Just wish there was a way to keep him on the field for the next several years as his play slowly declines.

YouFrgotPoland

Cheesehead
Reaction score
This is hard because I do actually love them all lol. But I think I need to go with Rodgers, strictly because I have such a mancrush on him that I refuse to accept ANYTHING negative written or said about him. Even if it's not directly negative, and let's say it say's he is amazing but only the second best QB in the league, that makes me angry. Every time he throws a pick I get angry, partly because it's obviously bad for our team, but also because I hate anything to taint his wonderful stats.

OP
OP
FrankRizzo

FrankRizzo

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I chose #21 just because of the class he brings to the DB's excepting one or two flagrant errors. Just wish there was a way to keep him on the field for the next several years as his play slowly declines.
I know.... we need to develop some DNA/Cloning something... imagine 6 younger versions of Woodson, just like he was physically 10 years ago, and is mentally now.

Jules

The Colts Fan
Reaction score
This is hard because I do actually love them all lol. But I think I need to go with Rodgers, strictly because I have such a mancrush on him that I refuse to accept ANYTHING negative written or said about him. Even if it's not directly negative, and let's say it say's he is amazing but only the second best QB in the league, that makes me angry. Every time he throws a pick I get angry, partly because it's obviously bad for our team, but also because I hate anything to taint his wonderful stats.

I hear ya. In fact we should really have an official "I love Aaron Rodgers" thread to just gush over him. About anything. At any time.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts